Strong enough!

Teja reached Anaya's house crying, burning with anger.
Karan saw her from balcony.

Karan- she is here. She looks hurt.

As he sensed that she was approaching the door. He pushed Anaya to the bed and landed himself on him. They did not kiss. They just wanted her to see them this close and walk away. She opened the door and she was shocked. She saw Karan snuggling into her neck she thought he was kissing her but he was in full control. He knew whom he loved, what were his limits, he was just faking the act.

Teja fell near the door.

Teja- (crying) Karan!! Why did you this to me? Mere pyaar m kya kami thi?

Karan woke up saw her couldn't control himself but then shook his head in order to remember what he has to do.

Karan- oh shit you caught us!

Teja- what do you mean caught us?

Karan- yeah we were having an affair. She is my girlfriend. Actually she is the one tu toh timepaas thi. You were never my type. She is. Meet Anaya!

Anaya went ahead and then phattt!!!!! Teja slapped her!

Anaya- How dare you! (She tried to slap back but Karan held her hand)

Karan- jaane de n baby! Tu iski vajah se apna mood kyu kharab kar rhi hai let it be! Hume koi mtlb nhi isse! Chalo let's go.

He started to move hoping Teja would stop him and pour out all her anger.
She exactly did that. She stopped him.

Teja- Just a second Mr. Karan Kundrra. Main aapka aur aapki iss girlfriend ka zyada time nhi lungi. Bss ek baat kehni thi life m n aapko dusro ko saath vahi karna chahiye jo aap khud jhel sako apne saath hote huye. Rhi baat about us tune mujhe bss ek baar bta diya hota yrr Karan! Ye aise drama karne ki zarurat nhi thi, ye jhuti care dikhane ki zarurat nhi thi. You made me hate, love again.

Karan- oh god now that melo drama and rona dhona! Come on bring it on.

Teja- what melo drama what rona dhona. These tears aren't here because I am feeling bad it's because I am angry. Tere liye toh main aansu bhi n bahaun.

The last line broke Karan. For the first time ever a vampire thought that he was killed again by striking a knife right into his heart. She went away wiping her tears and he sat there blaming himself why did he meet her. If only they haven't met he wouldnt have fallen for her and do what he did today. He cried inconsolably. On the other hand Teja when reached her house locked herself in the bedroom and let out all the disappointments. She literally cried for a day her eyes swollen and cheeks red. The day she gained concious. She thought of her future. She explained herself what her dream was.

Teja to herself- I am not weak. Just because a person left me it does not destroys my life and my future. Main yahan padhne aayi hu degree lene aai hu aur vahi karungi. Kisi aur p trust karne se better hai that I trust myself about what I wanna do in life.

On the other side Karan decided to flee back to Canada.

Karan- Kiara! I will be leaving by tomorrow.

Kiara- bhai pls don't go n! Main kya karungi yahan akele!

Karan- akeli kahan hai! Rishabh hai n.

Rishabh was Kiara's boyfriend.

Karan- agar usne mujhe pareshaan kiya toh kaun maarega usko! Aap mat jao n! ( She said making a puppy face).

He remembered Teja all of a sudden as she always used to ask him to stay for five mins more with this puppy face and it became his weakness.

Karan- nhi Kiara. Being in the same city where Teja is, going to the same college and to heights the same bench. I won't be able to do it. I fear I will end up disclosing all the false drama we did. I need to go away for her, for myself. Aur rahi baat iss Rishabh ki don't worry ye kuch nhi karega. He has promised me to take care of you. Aaaee but that doesn't mean ki tu isse bahut saare blood bags manga legi and all. You need to have a control. Take care. I will miss you.

Kiara- ( in tears) I will miss you too bhai.

He left for the airport on the way he saw Teja going to college in a rickshaw he remembered how he used to pick her up from her house and then drop her back too. He saw her but she didn't notice. Although she thought that he was around but brushed it away. She reached the college hoping to see him. But then she heard some people talking.

Boy 1- Tujhe pata hai Karan left the college!

Boy 2- what! Kab?

Boy 1- kal hi!

Teja's heart sank.

Teja in her mind- he left the college! Ab main use itni buri lagne lagi ki he left the college to avoid me! Did this person ever loved me? Or was it all a drama? How can someone fake affection so easily?

Her eyes filled with tears when she heard Nisha.

Nisha- Teja! Sir aa gye.

She realised the professor was here and reminded herself what she wished today morning.

In Canada-

When Karan came to Canada he was just lost for days. He couldn't forgive himself for hurting the girl he loves the most. Just when he got to know something unusual!

What was this news? Was it related to Teja or something else!

Stay tuned ✌️