Confession

The wolf attacked Karan but he didn't get a scratch!

Wonder why?

Because he was saved by Tejasswi. As soon as Teja saw the wolf jumping she threw herself in front of him and the wolf caught hold of her.
He bit her and ran away. Teja fell unconsciously in Karan's arms.

Karan- Teja! Teja! Why did you do this? Plz plz open your eyes get up plz. I can't lose you.

Teja- I also didn't wanted to lose you.

Karan was surprised but this wasn't the right time to think about it he picked her up and took her to his house.
A werewolf bite was lethal and could be life taking. Karan was hell scared when Kiara entered.

Kiara- Bhai aap aa gye?(cheerful voice)

Then she saw teja lying on the bed and her hand bleeding.

Kiara- (tensed) Who is she bhai aur kya kiya hai apne?

Karan- I didn't do anything. Vo Vaibhav.....(he explained everything to her)

Kiara before turning to a vampire was pursuing her  course in medical science and knew things about how to cure animal bites. She went into the garden where they grew some fatal herbs for their enemies and some life saving ones. She took some plantain leaves and made a paste..

Kiara- Bhai ye unke haath p laga do kal subah tak thik ho jayega.

Karan- Are you sure?

Kiara- You remember I am a medical student and moreover a vampire.

Karan took the paste and applied it on Teja's wounds. He thought that her family would be worried so he went to Nisha compelled her to tell her parents that she will be staying by her house this night.

Karan was hell angry on Vaibhav for what he did to Teja.

Karan in his mind- I can't just let this Vaibhav go like this. Aaj usne Teja p attack karke thik nhi kiya I won't leave him like this.
Just when he was talking to himself he heard something.

Teja- ( In a faded voice) Karan!

Karan- Teja! Yeah I am right here tell me.

Teja- Tu thik hai n?

Karan- Are you in your senses you are not fine and you are asking me whether I am fine or not. Kya zarurat thi bich m aane ki?

Teja- Agar main bich m nhi aati toh vo Tujhe maar deta n.

Karan- So yoh put yourself in danger! Ye kaisa logic hai?

Teja- Logic nhi hai pyaar hai........

Karan was shocked to hear that.

Karan- what.... what...did you say?

Teja- Yes! I have fallen for you. I know tujhe ajeeb lag rha hoga but that is what it is. I love you.

Karan was just listening to her silently.

Teja- Tu intimidate to nhi ho gya n dekh if you don't like me toh bss bta de I am not forcing anything upon you.

Karan- Teja I think you are being too emotional right now. Ek kaam kar take rest jab thik ho jaayegi tab baat karenge.

By saying this he put her to sleep.

When Karan woke up next morning he saw Teja was already gone. He went to the class and saw that she wasn't there. He was quite tensed and so he called Nisha.

Karan- Hey Nisha! Teja is with you?

Nisha- yeah yeah vo bss abhi thodi der phle aayi hai.  kyu?

Karan- Nothing just wanted to know ki vo safe hai ya nhi.

Teja was hiding from him but why?
Karan called teja for like million times but she wasn't just ready to pick up the call.

The next day

Teja came to the university her wound was fully recovered. When she entered karan was already sitting in his respective place. She went and sat down quitely.

Karan- Hey! Why did you leave that day, aise bina btaye?

Teja- vo mujhe kuch kaam tha!

Karan- are you alright?

Teja- yeah! Yeah! I am fine mujhe kya hona hai.

Karan- Cool! I will drop you to your house today!

Teja- Nhi it's ok Nisha aa gyi hai. I Will probably go with her.

Karan-But I wanted to talk you......

She didn't let him complete and went away.

Teja was completely ignoring Karan she would just go and sit in her place without uttering a single word, without making an eye contact. This was continuously irritating him especially after he knew what she feels about him.
Just one day he compelled Nisha to tell Teja she won't be coming today and that she can go home with him.

Teja-thik hai yrr koi baat nhi main akele chali jaungi.

Just then Karan came in.

Karan- Come I will drop you.

Teja-No it's fine. I will go by myself.

Karan-stop arguing and get in the car.
I need to talk to you about something.

Teja knew what he wanted to discuss she was nervous.

Karan- so that day in my house..........

Teja- Jo bhi maine bola vo sab jhut tha . At that moment I didn't realise what I was talking about and that wasn't true aur main vo... vaisa feel nhi karti. ( She said all this in one breath)

Karan- Kuch feel nhi karti?

Teja- Nhi (bluntly)

Karan- achha (stops the car) meri aankhon m dekh k bolo jo abhi bola.

Teja- (hesitantly) I don't wanna repeat.

Karan- Why are you lying to yourself. I can clearly see you love me. Accept kyu nhi kar leti?

Teja- Because I don't wanna love again. I don't wanna be broken again. Pyaar sirf aur sirf dard deke jaata hai, I can't take it anymore.

Karan- so you had a terrible relationship in the past?

Teja- yeah I did! Which even today haunts me and restrains me from falling in love. But when I am around you I feel secured, I feel that you won't ever leave me, you won't ever hurt me. But what if tum bhi unn ladko jaise ho?

Karan- Ek baar trust kar k dekho, I promise I won't break it.

Teja- what do you mean?

Karan- I mean Ms. Tejasswi Prakash I love you. I had a crush on you since the day I saw you. Tu ek aisi ladki thi jispe phle hi din mera charm nhi chala and I was shocked aur maine soch liya ki ye panga toh lena padega.

Teja- Hn vaise itna bhi kuch khaas nhi hai tu.

Karan- achha? Shaani hai tu bahut!!!

They both burst into laughter and hugged each other. Karan broke the hug and kissed her on the forehead. Then he intended to kiss her on lips.

Karan- Can I?

Teja- yeah!

When they were just so close tejasswi's phone rang it was Nisha. She picked up the call.

Nisha-(sobbing) Teja.. teja...

Teja-Nisha kya hua. Why are you crying?

Nisha- Vo Sid....

Teja- kya hua Sid ko?

Nisha- Vo Sid aur main jungle m aaye the and tabhi a wolf kinda thing attacked us. Sid is bleeding teja plz help!

Teja- Hn thik hai don't worry humlog aate hai.

She told everything to Karan and somewhere he knew that Vaibhav was behind all this. They proceeded to the jungle.

Do yoh think they will be able  to save Sid? What will karan do? And most importantly what turn would Karan and Teja's relationship take?

Stay tuned✌️