"Tumhare aage apne aap ko choose nhi karta"

Anaya called Karan and she was the one who told him about the news.

Anaya- Karan! We finally found the cure!

Karan- cure? Oh god where did you find it? And how and when?

Anaya- It was in Bombay only. Burried  under that old banyan tree. You remember?

Karan- yeah yeah. I can't forget that tree. I found Kiara under that tree only. But how did you get it.

Anaya- I was searching for it from a long time. You gave up but I didn't this is the only thing that can make our lives better.

Karan- Not ours! Yours! Remember there's only on dose of this. Which means only single vampire can use it.

Anaya- yeah so you do!

Karan- what do you mean Anaya! I can't!! You found it. You have the chance to make your life better. Just do it.

The cure they were talking about is basically a type of drink which can turn vampires into human.

Anaya- ok Karan! Just come back to Bombay and we will discuss about it!

Karan-I can't come back!

Anaya- you need to! I never asked you to give me anything till date but today I want you to come back!

She was right it was always Karan who needed her help and she did not even deny once. For the first time ever since they have known each another Anaya has asked for something from him. He cannot deny her wish. So he thought that he will only meet Anaya not go to his house and soon as he convinces her to take up the cure, he will return back to canada and would never come back. He booked the tickets and landed Bombay the next day. When he came Bombay he got to know that Anaya has enrolled herself in the same college where Tejasswi was studying. He wanted to know why she did this and immediately called her.

Karan- Anaya tune Teja ke college m admission liya hai?

Anaya- yeah!

Karan- but why would you do that?

Anaya- Kyuki I was getting bored here and I wanted something or the other jo mujhe busy rakhe. You know!

"You know" as soon as he heard this he understood it was something else as this was there secret code.

Karan-okay tu kahan hai abhi! I just landed in Bombay!

Anaya- I am in the college!

Karan- Thik hai bahar jo cafe hai vahan p milte hai.

Anaya-yeah fine

Teja was listening to this whole conversation and she somehow knew that it was Karan on the other side of the phone. She followed her and she was amazed to see Karan meeting her.

Karan- chal! Tell me the real reason!

Anaya- For what?

Karan- why did you enroll here? Natak mat kar mujhe pata hai kuch toh important hai!

Anaya- Karan! The day you went I heard Vaibhav talking to someone on the phone call and he was planning to attack Teja in your absence. She was also attacked but Rishabh saved her. And to take care and be cautious I decided to enroll here. Is tareeke se I would have known what Vaibhav wants and what was his plan.

Karan was burning with anger just when Teja entered acting as if she did not notice them.

Teja- excuse me! One cold coffee plz!

She turned back and saw them and pretended to notice them now!

Teja- oh hi guys! How you doing? Everything's fine? Anaya didn't he leave yoh till now? Ohh yeah I forgot I was an option for him n you were toh always his priority! Nice.

Karan was hell angry just when he turned and asked her!

Karan- Can't you just take care yourself main chala kya gya tujhpe attack hone lage!!

Teja- I can take care of myself very well Mr. Karan Kundrra you don't need to worry! And who told about the attack?....ohh this girl right here! I see! Tune hi bola hoga n ise admission lene ke liye taaki ye mujhpe nazar rakh sake! Am I right?

Karan did not intended to answer and walked off. It was Teja and Anaya on the table and Teja was constantly nagging about him. Somewhere it was justified because he hurt her.

Teja- I am giving you a free advice! Leave him and get away as soon as possible. You can stay if you wanna break your heart because he won't mind doing that to you! Everyone was right. Karan Kundrra can never love a girl in his life. Kya pata hai aaj tum priority ho kal option ban jao.

Anaya was getting pissed with all the allegations and remarks passed by her as she knew that he did everything for her betterment. She stood up in anger.

Anaya- He can love a girl in his life. He did that and for her betterment he left her. And to be very honest ye karke vo khud bhi khush nhi hai but he couldn't be selfish aur vo tumhare aage apne aap ko kabhi choose nhi karta!

Without realising what she said Anaya walked off. Teja sat there numb she was contemplating things.

Teja- "Tumhare aage apne aap ko choose nhi karta" what did she mean?

She was thinking hard but just couldn't decode what she said. She decided to talk to him the either day.

Here, Karan was boiling with anger as  he warned Vaibhav not to go around Teja but he dared to. He called Vaibhav and asked him to meet in the jungle. Vaibhav reached the jungle and was attacked by two perilous  vampires. They pinned him to the ground.

Karan- I told you not to go behind her! But you did! And moreover you did it in my absence!

Vaibhav- Ha kiya toh kya kar lega? Vaise bhi ab vo teri girlfriend nhi hai vo ek normal ladki hai!

Karan- Normal ladki hai toh! Who gave you the right to attack her! You attacked her just because she is my girlfriend! Aur hn SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND! smjh aaya thi nhi hai. I warned you lekin tu nhi mana now see the worst of me!

They had a massive fight. At last Vaibhav was bleeding and Karan left with giving him the last warning! Karan was also wounded and was bleeding. But as a Vampire his wounds would have easily recovered it just needed some cotton and time.

Teja saw him coming out of the jungle wounded.

Teja- Karan kya hua? You are bleeding! Did that wolf attack you ! Maine tujhe jungle m jaane se mana kiya tha n tu sunta kyu nhi hai! Come I will do your first aid.

At first Karan didn't seem to agree but Teja ke aage uski kahan chalne vali thi. He sat down while Teja brought the first aid. He asked her not to put any ointment as he is allergic.
Although Teja decided to talk to him the other day but she just couldn't control herself from asking him about that line said by Anaya.

She started the conversation.........

What do you think will happen next? Will Teja confront Karan? Will Karan tell her the truth about him being a Vampire? Most importantly who would take up the cure?

Just two more parts and the story will end. Stay tuned ✌️