Togetherness for Life & Beyond

Ok people here comes the last part of this book!!! Hope you all have liked the plot. Vaise main twitter p bhi hu😗 @/tejran_zindagi meri I'd hai do follow ✌️

It was the night of full moon. The day for which Karan and Teja have been waiting. They wanted things to turn out in their favour. They wanted a peaceful life together.
They were on their way to Anaya's house.

Teja- Karan are you tensed?

Karan- yeah very much I don't know how things will turn out. What if this cure won't work, what if I still be a Vampire???

Teja- shhh..... Don't worry everything's gonna be great. The cure will work out. We will lead a happy life together. You trust me right?

Karan- Is that even a question to ask? Ofcourse I do! More than anyone, more than myself!

Teja- Then believe me when I say you are gonna be fine!

Karan- Okay!

They reached Anaya's house.

Karan- Anaya kidhar hai!! Chal let's go ! Late ho jayega!!!

Anaya-yeah yeah coming.......

Anya came down and they rushed to the location where he was supposed to take up the cure.
It was a rusty cave, maybe full of bats and different creatures. At first Teja was scared but the fact that Karan was there with her, made her come out of the scared zone.

The night was still. There wasn't any one around. They felt chills as they stood on the ground staring the full moon. Just when Anaya said.

Anaya- Come on guys! It's time!

Karan who held Teja's hand all this while as it was the most precious stone didn't wanted to leave it and take those steps.
Teja turned him around caressed him and then left a small peck on his cheeks assuring her presence.
Karan walked up to Anaya took the capsule.
He drank it in a go and immediately fell down on the ground.

He had already warned Teja not to come near him untill and unless he is not in his senses.
But she couldn't resist and went up to him held his hand firmly trying to calm him down.
Her hands was just like a reassurance of life to him. It took him out of the pain he imagined and looked into her eyes straight.

Karan- Teja!
Teja- Hnn baby!
Karan- Am I a human now?

They need to know if he had turned into a human or not! If the cure had worked or not!
He took a piece of glass lying there. And made a cut on his finger.
Apparently, a Vampire won't bleed much, but a human would.

It worked!
The cure worked!
He was a human!

Karan hugged Teja.

Karan- finally! We are gonna be together! I don't know how much time I have but still I will make it special!

Teja- we are gonna be together forever! I am here don't worry!

They parted Karan thanked Anaya.

And they left for house.

Next day Karan planned a date for them. A beach side romantic one.

Karan- get up baby! I have a surprise for you!

Teja- I love surprises!

Karan- come on get up choose your dress get ready and then come down. I am waiting for you.

Teja- yes sir!

Karan left the room and went to see for the arrangements on the beach side.

It was almost evening. Teja dressed up in a beautiful dress, safer to say a summer type dress. She went down and saw Karan in a beach look!

Teja- uff! Human Karan looks way hotter.....

Karan- Baby! See I am giving you a choice the date or us in the bedroom?

Teja- shut up! You have already planned everything let's go!

Karan- no! I can just cancel it. Tera mood aaj achha hai toh .....

Teja- Karan shut up! Let's go.

Karan- Okay

They left for the beach.
It was a beautiful set up of a perfect date night. A dinner table, decorated with candles and flowers. Beside a beach which would calm any storm. It was the perfect date for Teja as she loves beaches.
Karan got her blindfolded. Slowly walking her down the path. They reached the dinner table. She could already listen to the soothing sounds of the waves. She loved water. It made her calm down.

Teja- Karan are we on beach side?

Karan- what do you think of the waves?

Karan opened her blinds. She was amazed to see such a beautiful set up beside the see with just the two of them. She never felt this special.

Karan- you liked it?

Teja- no!

Karan- what you did not?

Teja- I loved it! I love every bit of this night! Especially the fact that you are here beside me makes me thank heavens!

Karan was overwhelmed with all the love never in his dreams after turning into a Vampire he could have thought of a beautiful love story like theirs.

Karan- ok come let's eat! I know tujhe bhuk lagi hai.

Teja- yeah pls. I am hungry.

Karan serves her dinner all this while adoring her.

When they are done with the dinner. Teja insists on taking a walk by the beach side.
Just when they were walking. Karan turned to her.

Karan- Tejasswi Prakash. You are the most beautiful and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Never in my dreams I thought I would lead a normal life again. There's something about you which makes me more protective of us. You have changed me. The cure would have made me a human anyways but the feeling of being one is what you gave me. I never thought that one girl could change me so much but here I am turning human from a being a lethal vampire. I am sorry for whatever misery I have brought to you in these past months, but now I promise to make you the happiest.
I don't how much time I have but whatever it is I just wanna spend it with you!
He went down on his knees.
So Ms. Tejasswi Prakash would you like to spend your rest of life with me! Will you marry me.

Teja was already in tears by this time. She too went down held his hands.

Teja- Karan Kundrra. I am blessed you have a partner like you. You made me believe in love all over again. It's not just you who have changed. It's me too. You have changed me. Don't be sorry whatever we went through has only made us stronger. I was and I am the happiest around you. I am here with you forever n ever. I know you won't leave me just like, I won't let you do that! I love you Karan and yes I would wanna spend my life with you.

He slid the ring into the finger and they sat beside the beach into each other's arms promising each other togetherness for life and beyond.

That's the end! I hope you liked the plot and the story! If you did please vote and I am gonna write a new one super soon. Till then, take care✌️