The Revelation!

She started the conversation.......

Teja- I told you not to go into the jungle. Why can't you listen to me for once?

Karan didn't seem to answer but she continued.

Teja- Hnn main to bhul hi gyi thi I was just a time pass for you right? Toh meri baaton p bhi tu dhyaan kyu dega? I was just a mere toy for you jisse jab Tera man gya toh tune use phek diya!

All these things were breaking Karan. He remembers everything he remember how she used to love ghee and because of which he inspite of being a vampire ate it, he remembers how she used to be this childish around him and a strong person out in the world!   USE SAB YAAD HAI!!!  He could have never forgotten the time he spent with her. He was in his thoughts when Teja spoke.

Teja- I wanted to ask you something! Today when you left the cafe leaving me and Anaya behind and I was constantly talking about. She turned to me and said "Tumhare aage apne aap ko choose nhi karta" what did that mean? Was it related to us? For sure I know it is related to us. If it is then why is it like that? Why can't we deal with it? And all that thing with Anaya what is that? I am just another girl in Karan Kundrra's life right? You love her n?

Karan was trying to control himself but just couldn't.

Karan- Yeah it is true that I said I won't ever choose my happiness before your's stake. I freaking loved you and still do. (He held her tight looking right into her eyes) I remember every single thing we did, every single thing you've said to me everything! We can't deal with this together! Us being together will only bring pain and suffering to you which I can't tolerate. Baby! Maybe we weren't meant to be together. ( He said caressing her face) .

He started to losen his grip and was going away. Teja saw the love in his eyes. The care and also the fear to lose her. She understood he was hiding something and that all that he did till now was a drama.

Teja- (hugging him) Don't go away! I can see it in your eyes that you don't wanna leave don't leave please! Just stay! I will forgive you for whatever you did! Just don't go please! You made me believe in love now don't make me hate it again. Whatever it is we'll deal with it together. I promise I will stand by your side. Don't go.

Karan- Teja! first of all I can't stay because if I stay back I would ruin your life! And I didn't do anything wrong with Anaya. I didn't let my lips even touch her body hair. They are only made for you. No one else has the right over them. Yeah you said right! I wanna stay but I can't. We can't deal with it together my love! It's me who's the reason of pain in your life and I will deal with it. Please let me go!

He tried to move her hands but she held tight.

Teja- why can't you just stay what is it that's taking you away from me??

Karan- Teja please don't make it difficult for me.

Teja- No tell me the reason.... tell me. ...tell me.........

Karan-I can't because I am a VAMPIRE!!!!!!

He said it out loud.

Teja- Vampire!!!!

She stood numb for a minute.

Teja-you mean you are dead or are you immortal. Wait is it not the ones we see on T.V.

This cracked up Karan. He thought how innocent she is.

Karan- Tujhe darr nhi lag rha hai! A vampire is standing infront of you and you are mocking him. This can cause you your life you know this right?

Teja- I know for a fact mera Karan mujhe kuch nhi karega! And I have heard that vampires are wild. ( She said in a seductive tone) .

Just how fast these two went from going apart to kissing each other right now was crazy.
They kissed each other Karan again thought that he was going out of control. He didn't wanted to hurt her and turned his back towards her, as  his  vamp side was coming out. Teja turned him and started caressing him.

Teja- Let me admire my charming vampire boyfriend. Don't shy away baby! I love you!

That 'I love you' meant a lot to him he smiled and came back to his normal self. Just then Karan realised it was late and that she needed to go home.

Karan- Teja late ho gya hai! Uncle aunty wait kar rhe honge! Chal main tujhe ghar drop kar deta hu!

Teja- I don't wanna leave. ( She said in a baby voice refusing to get him out of her arms.) But aai baba wait kar rhe honge!

She got up and got into the car.

Teja- But tell me what was that plan? You really did something with Anaya........

Karan- Aree nhi baba! Anaya is a very good friend of mine. I didn't do anything with her. Remember I told you my lips belong to you, just you!!!!

Teja- but what was your plan how did you guys do it?

Karan- ok so, first we.............

He explained everything to her.

Teja- Karan! I am so sorry. I don't know maine tujhe kya kuch nhi bol diya gusse mein. I thought you cheated, and you very well know mujhe kitna dar lagta from being in that zone again. But I am really very sorry baby. Gusse mein zyada bol gyi, zyada nhi bahut zyada! I am sorry.

Karan- it's fine teju tere actions justified the! Main bhi hota toh yhi karta! Chal tera ghar aagya! Good night! Kal milte hai!

Teja- hnn bye! Good night!

He dropped and turned back to drive back to his house when he got a message popped by Anaya which read.

"Come fast. Need to talk to you as soon as possible. "

He wondered why Anaya was being restless.

What do u think will be the reason for Anaya's helplessness?

Stay tuned ✌️