The freshers party

Mostly Karan controlled himself and would overcome the craving for blood. But at this point he was hungry from a long time. He decided to go to the jungle and feed upon some animal.

Karan in his mind- I shouldn't be here it's not safe. Jungle chale jaata hu.

Teja followed him and what she saw next left her in deep shock. Karan saved a deer from a tiger.

Teja in his mind- How can he do this? He defeated that tiger just like a supernatural being. Moreover he cared for an animal which has nothing to do with him. I guess I have misunderstood him. Ek benefit of doubt deke dekhti hu.

Karan compelled the tiger and diverted him from killing the deer. After feeding upon a rabbit, although he did not wanted to but killing an animal did not make him as guilty as he would if he would have fed upon a human.

Karan returns to the class.

Teja- Where have you been?

Karan- Kuch important kaam tha bss vahi khatm karne gya tha. (He didn't knew that teja saw him in the jungle.)

Teja- Oh ok! Ye last class k notes tumne class miss kar di thi n toh isliye.

Karan- Thanks (in his mind) ise kya hogya thodi der phle toh ye mujhe jhelna hi chahti thi aur ab notes de rhi hai, strange!

The classes got over and they went back home.
After two days there was a freshers party for the juniors. Everyone was excited not just for the party but for the special spin the bottle game.

Teja was confused about her dress.

Teja- Nisha tell me the red gown or the white off shoulder one piece?

Nisha- Tujhpe toh sab achha lagta hai yrrr!

Teja- Hn I know but tu ek choose kar n!!!

Nisha- Thik hai. That white one.

Teja-. (smiling) meri bhi first choice ye thi.

Meanwhile Karan too was confused whether to wear black or blue!

Karan- Kiara! Help me n baby!!!

Wonder who's Kiara..........

Kiara is Karan's sister. Not the real one but a girl turned into vampire by Karan who almost died when Vaibhav attacked a set of people in the jungle.

Kiara- uffo bhai! What would you do without me?

Karan- Hnn sahi baat hai main kuch nhi kar skta tere bina meri choti...... Chal ab jaldi se bta blue ya black?

Kiara-(while thinking) ummmm.......black! It will definitely suit you more.

Karan-  Thik hai! Chal ab daffa ho jaa (jokingly pushes her)

Kiara- You are so mean!!!!

Karan- I love you( teases her)

Karan just reached the venue and was wondering around when Teja entered in a one piece open hair, heels and she was looking hot. Karan just couldn't take his eyes off her.

She came up to Karan

Teja- Have you seen Sid and Nisha?

Karan- (fumbles) Si...Sid and Nisha! Yeah they are near the dj!

Teja- Ok thanks. ( After a second or two) why don't you join us?

She knew he didn't have friends and she felt pitty for him.

Karan- yeah sure my pleasure!

They danced there hearts out jn the party. And finally it was time for spin the bottle!!!!!
Teja wasn't interested but Nisha insisted her to come.

Karan and Teja sat down opposite to each other as the bottle spinned it stopped on Karan and Teja.

Host- okay so first comes Karan Kundra and Tejasswi Prakash. So guys now that the bottle has stopped you will either have to kiss each other or fake your relationship for almost a month.

This was quite awkward for Tejasswi. Karan understood she was uncomfortable and tried to negotiate with the host but he refused.

Teja- Listen Karan I won't be able to kiss you so let's Just fake our relationship. That would be better.

Karan- are you sure you are comfortable?

Teja- yeah!

They accepted the dare and everyone was told that Karan Kundra and Tejasswi Prakash are dating!

Two three days passed by... Karan would drop Teja to her house as Nisha was down with typhoid!

One day on their way they saw some boys harassing a girl on the footpath.

Teja- Did you see that such creeps!

Karan did not stop the car

Teja- why aren't you stopping the car? Go help her she is in trouble.

Karan- it's not safe Teja let's not get into it.

Teja- so what are you just gonna let her be harassed? Indian men are pathetic!!! ( She was angry and her anger was justified)

Karan dropped her into her house and she closed the door with a bang!

Karan took u-turn and went back to the footpath where they saw them he got out of the car!

Karan- jaane do use!

Gunda 1- kyu teri bandi hai?

Karan- aakhri baar bol rha hu jaane do use!

Gunda 2- nhi jaane denge main toh kehta hu tu bhi thoda fayda utha le

This made Karan furious. He beat the shit out of them.

Karan- Man bhar gya ya aur Khan hai?

Gunde- Nhi bhaiya jaane do hume

Karan- Dobara agar tumlog mujhe dikhe toh zinda vapis nhi jaoge! Chalo bhaago!

Karan went upto the girl who was scared.

Karan- aap chinta mat karo vo log chale gye hai aapka ghar kahan hai?

Girl- Saket nagar

(This was the same place where teju lived)

Karan- main aapko drop kardu?

Girl- hn

Karan dropped her infront of her house. Teja was standing upon her terrace and saw him.

Teja- excuse me! Ye kaun tha jo aapko drop karke gya?

Girl- vo Bhaiya bahut achhe the unhone mujhe un badmaash logon se bachaya

Teja- achha vo footpath p ladki aap hi the?

Girl- jii

Teja was impressed and also felt bad because of what she said to him. She decided to ask him why didn't he help the girl at the first place?

What do you think will happen once teja confronts him? What will be Karan's answer?

Stay tuned