The betrayal

He backed off and ran away from there. He didn't wanted Teja to see his vulnerable side or know the truth about him being a vampire.
She was startled by his act and didn't know how to react she sat there waiting for her and eventually slept on the table.
When Karan came back and saw her sleeping he felt bad. He hurt her deeply. He left her alone on their first date without even letting her know where he was going.

Karan to himself- How can I do this? It was our first date it should have been special for her. I spoilt everything maine sab barbaad kar diya. I am sorry teja,I am sorry....(he knelt down sobbing).

Hearing someone cry Teja woke up and saw Karan on her knees and tears falling down his eyes.

Teja- Karan! Karan! Get up why are you crying?

Karan- I am sorry Teja I left you alone yesterday. I spoilt our first date. I am sorry.

Teja- Do you think it made me upset?
If you think that then you are.......right! It did upset me but then Kiara told me that your uncle had come and you went to receive him. I know you wouldn't have left if there wasn't a genuine reason.

Karan- Uncle!? Yeah uncle. I had to attend him and that's why I just went away. I am sorry.

Karan didn't knew what Kiara told Teja but he was safe there.

Karan- come I will drop you home!

Teja- yeah let's go

They left and on his way Karan was just remembering last night. The fact that he was loosing his control again and again scared him. Teja's house came.

Teja- Okay bye (she bent in to give him a kiss)

Karan- bye sweety

Karan dropped her and headed back to home in order to know what Kiara has said to her.

Karan- Kiara!! Kahan hai?

Kiara- Hn bhai! Kya hua?

Karan- Kal tune Teja ko kya story sunai thi.

Kiara- achha voh thanks bolo mujhe ki maine aapki date bacha li!

Karan- thank you ki bachhi!! Bata kya bola tune usse?

Kiara- aree maine aapko bahar jaate huye dekh liya tha aur almost aap transform hone hi vale the tabhi Teja bhabhi! (Karan gave her a smile) sorry dii mere paas aayi aur unhone mujhse pucha toh maine bol diya ki aap hmare uncle ko pick karne gye ho jo bahut dur se aaye hai!

Karan- wahh wahh bada dimaag hai tere andar.

Kiara- Tell me something I don't know! Vaise iske badle mein kya milega mujhe?

Karan- thik hai thik hai ek extra packet blood aur kuch?

Kiara- Nhi! But bhai, aap kab tak aise bhagte rahoge ya control karte rahoge? Aapki unhe bta dena chahiye. Either don't keep her in doubt or just leave her.

Just when Kiara told him to leave her his face fell. He did not wanted to be away from her but by being with her he would only hurt her.

He was thinking hard just when a thought striked his mind. He called his friend Anaya.
Anaya lived in a Delhi and was Karan's really good friend. She was also a vampire, a badass one.

Karan- Anaya, kaisi hai?

Anaya- Hey Karan main thik hu tu bta How are you? How's Kiara?

Karan- I am fine and so is Kiara. Listen n mujhe teri help chahiye thi.

Anaya- Bol n kya hua?

Karan- Tu kuch dino ke liye Bombay aa skti hai kya?

Anaya- Aisa kya hua hai? Everything's fine right?