Falling for you

The next day Teja reached the university. Karan was already there and was sitting in his respective seat.

Teja- Hii (with a soft and cheerful voice)

Karan- hello ( he was surprised)

After the reaction teja gave yesterday he wasn't expecting a "hii" from her this morning.

Teja- After dropping me home yesterday you went straight back to your house?

Karan- (nervous). Yea...yeah! I went straight home.

Teja- You are very bad at lying!

Karan- excuse me!

Teja- I saw you with that girl in my colony yesterday!

Karan- What girl are you talking about?

Teja- I saw you dropping that girl home which we saw on the footpath being harassed. ( She was indeed frustrated till now)

Karan- Yeah I dropped her off.

Teja- better that you accepted it. Now the question is why didn't you help her when I told you to?

Karan- I am not answerable to you. (Tries to look away)

Teja- Oh you definitely are Mr. Karan Kundrra. ( Pulls him )

Karan- (looking straight into her eyes) Because I didn't wanted you to land yourself into any kind of trouble.

Both of them shies away.

Teja- what trouble what do you mean?

Karan- If I would have stopped the car wouldn't you insist to come out? It was dangerous outside.

Teja- So you cared and that was the reason you didn't stop the car.

No one ever cared for Teja like this. She felt special. Whenever she used to be around Karan she felt secured.

Days passed by Teja was unknowingly developing feelings for Karan. Not to forget they were still in a fake relationship.

One morning as she entered the class she saw something that fumed her..........

She saw some girls flirting with Karan. Of course he is The Karan Kundra- Girl's favourite.

Teja was being jealous. Fully fumed and angry she went upto her bench and with all the haq asked the girls to get away from his boyfriend.

Teja- Excuse me aapki flirting ho gyi ho toh apni seat p jaake baithe.

Girl- Karan would you like to sit with me?

Teja- No thanks mera boyfriend vahi baithega jahan main baithi hu.

Karan was shocked at the same time giggling after hearing " mera boyfriend" .

Karan- Oyee hoyee jealous ho rhi hai?

Teja- shut up aisa kuch nhi. Remember we are in a fake relationship toh itna drama toh karna padega n.

Teja in his mind- Why am I getting jealous? Ye drama toh nhi tha. Mujhe itna gussa kyu aa rha hai? Have I fallen? No...no...no.. I am not in love with him. He is just not my type.

Karan- Ye bahut shaani hai. Acting achhi kar leti hai lekin mujhe pata hai she has feelings for me bss accept nhi karna chahti hai.

The banter between Vaibhav and Karan was increasing day by day.

Vaibhav- Let me remind you this is my territory.

Karan- Naam toh likha hua nhi dikh rha hai(smirks).

Vaibhav- Zyada udd mat.

Karan- Main vampire hu udta nhi bhagta hu✌️

Vaibhav- I challenge you aaj class khatm hone ke baad jungle m milte hai!!!

Karan- Harne k kitna shauk hai n tujhe!

Both gave each other bitchy looks and went away.

Karan seemed tensed to Teja

Teja- Karan what's the matter with you? You are looking tensed!

Karan- No.... nothing serious!!!!

Teja was assured that something was fishy.

Karan- Listen I have some important work to do today. Will you get to your house by yourself?

Teja- yeah why not!

The classes got over teja was standing infront of the university for the cab when she saw Karan going into the jungle!

Teja in her mind- Didn't he had some important work! Jungle m kahan jaa rha hai! Kuch toh gadbad hai jaake dekhti hu.

She went behind Karan and saw a huge wolf standing right in front of him. She was scared and did not know what to do.

The wolf attacked Karan.......

What do you think would have happened to Karan?

Stay tuned