Nobody more important than you

They were on the way to the jungle.

Karan in his mind- what the hell is Vaibhav upto? Vo karna kya chahta hai? Why is he attacking Sid?

They reached the place and saw Sid bleeding heavily and beside him was Nisha crying inconsolably.

Teja- Nisha! Tu thik hai?

Nisha- Teja! Thank god tum log aa gye dekh n Sid ko plz do something guys plzz.

Karan- Let's take him to my house my sister is a medical student she would definitely cure him.

Teja- yeah let's hurry up.

Kiara already saved Teja's life with her medicine and Karan trusted her. They reached his home.

Karan- Kiara!! Hurry up get the medicine!!

Kiara- what medicine bhai? Kya hua?

Karan- That medicine which you used to cure Teja.

Kiara- oh that! give me a few minutes.

Teja heard that and went to Karan.

Teja- Was Kiara the one who saved me?

Karan- Yeah she did. she was the one who found out about that leaves and made a paste.

Teja- shit! I didn't even thank her!!

Karan- Yeah I guess you were so busy running away from me that you didn't realise it.(he said this in a taunting tone). Anyways I was the one who brought you here and then your treatment started. So, the actual credit goes to me. But sadly I did not get any reward.

Teja- Yeah sir,you were the one who brought me here. But, because of you I got that attack in the first place if you remember?

Karan- Yeah, I remember and I would never forgive myself for that.

His face fell down. He remembered that night he was scared of losing her and it was that night when he finally realised he fell for a human and that human loved him back too.

Teja- It wasn't your fault. You would have done the same thing if you were there. Unless you cared about me!( She teases him and turned around).

Karan pulled her back held her by her waist.

Karan- You think I don't care about you? Listen to me and listen carefully you mean the world to me. Pyaar se bolegi to puri duniya kurbaan kar dunga. There's no body more important to me than you. Never ever doubt my love for you.

They were a inch apart from kissing each other and just then Kiara entered.

Kiara- Bhai ye ho gya ready.

Karan- yeah yeah.

They realised it was not the right time for romance and went to sid. They gave the paste to Nisha to apply it over his wound.

They all were sitting in the drawing room.

Teja- Is this wolf the same who attacked me? Or are there more?

Nisha- It was this big and black wolf with hazel eyes.

Teja- yeah he was the same who attacked me.

Kiara and Karan knew that it was Vaibhav.

Karan- guys see it's a jungle Wolfs are ought to be present there we can't shift there habitat just like that. The only thing we can do is prevent people from going there.

Teja- This makes sense!

Nisha-(teasingly) Hnn hnn uski baatein toh sensible hi lagengi n ab!!

Teja blushed and they burst into laughter.
Karan in his back of mind was constantly thinking how to keep Vaibhav away from hurting people.