6 - Human life is fragile .

The sea breeze sure is refreshing

The sea breeze sure is refreshing . We've been sailing for almost 2 months and we soon will arrive at our destination . The Duke kept asking me if I really wanted to travel that far till the very last moment . The Crown prince seemed unbothered by the fact that I was leaving the empire for a long time . Olive was determined to accompany me in my plan to elope the marriage but there was one issue . The 20 knights the Duke sent with us , These knights would keep the track of our every activity and didn't let us out of their sight . If only I could trick them and slip away for even a moment .

"Milady , the dinner is ready" Olive called. The dinner in the ship was organised in the hall in the deck . We were travelling had many passengers besides us , Most of them were traders and merchants . I had a talked to some of them on occasions and one of them was Isaac . Isaac was young merchandise businessman who had recently inherited the business from his father . He used to trade textiles and various luxurious items in the International market and he was on his way to India to buy Spices and Cotton clothes , so he could sell them in other continents .

I entered the dinning hall of the deck which was full with people . And I paced my self towards Olive who had saved us seat , But I was interrupted by a cheerful voice .

"Good to see you here, Milady" It was Isaac . I don't know if it was his business instinct or what but he always seemed a cheerful and easygoing person.

"Good Evening , Mr. Anderson" I greeted him with a polite smile .

"Have you eaten you dinner , Milady " He gave me a gentle smile.

"No I'm yet to eat my dinner . Sire "

"Is that so , Then I may not disturb the lady "

"Would you like to join us , Mr. Anderson" It was etiquette to ask a person to eat with you if you're about to eat .

"My pleasure , Young lady " He raised his hand towards me in a gentlemanly manner and I held his hand as he led me to the reserved table where Olive was waiting for us .

We had a pleasant dinner while Isaac told us about various nation to which he had travelled to . When suddenly the ship experienced some turbulence and the we all swayed in one direction .

" What's happening !" "Are we about to drown !" "STORM!! THERE'S A STORM IN THE SEA!"

People were screaming and moving in all directions when Isaac held me to raise from the floor .
"What's happening?" I questioned him as my eyes searched for Olive.

"It seems like there's a storm in the ocean , It's not very common but it happens with ships travelling long distances sometimes " His voice indicated that he had been through such experiences before. I ran to towards to Olive as I spotted her struggling to move the table that
fell upon her due to ship's sudden movement . I tried to move the table but it was to heavy for me to move so Isaac helped me move it and thankfully Olive didn't had any severe injury .