23 - SHE'LL KILL YOU!

Those Black eyes

Those Black eyes.

The eyes I hated, I feared, resented and..

the eyes I thought I loved.

But No. What I thought was love, was was a mere spark of hope.

Hope that I could escape. But that in past now.

The person in front of me was not him, neither I am trapped like I previously was..

'There is nothing to be scared of '

I told myself and the Duel started. Both warrior stood facing each other and everyone present held their breaths.

The man raised his sword and striked towards Vazraksh at the speed too fast for eyes to catch upon .

Clack.

His sword landed on Vazraksh's like thunder . Pushing his sword behind Vazra defended himself from the ascending attack by moving aside.

Now it was his turn, Vazraksh took a step behind, he every move was smooth as if he was floating in water,and his sword came peircing the air, towards his opponent. The man
was also skilled, dodging the stab he swung his sword only for Vazraksh to block it once again.

The cycle went for few minutes. I didn't knew alot about swords but one thing was clear, it was complicated.

When fighting with swords, one must target their opponent's weak points. And when you can't spot one, make them reveal it.

And that is what was happening right now. They were trying to make each other reveal their weakness. And the one to gives in first loses.

The tension in the surrounding was at it's zenith. All the eyes focused on clashing of swords.

The silver of the Vazra's sword shone, leaving a lingering glimmer for the viewers to hold upon.

Swish

He swung his word, aiming for the man's feet but he jumped avoiding the hit.

"भाई सा को हुआ क्या है?"

"What has happened to Bhaisa?"

A voice came from my side and I turned around to find a frowning Naina sitting in her place, eying the fighting men.

"अर्थार्थ?"

"What do you mean?"

"आदित्य राव उत्तम तलवारबाज़ नहीं है, भाई सा उसे क्षणभर में पराजित कर सकते हैँ परन्तु.. उनका ध्यान कहीं और है।"

"Aditya rao is not a superficial swordsman,Bhaisa can defeat him in seconds but.. Today he has his mind somewhere else. "

Mind somewhere else? Oh.. Obviously his mind is troubled.