16 - I CANNOT FORGET.. VAZRAKSH

We kissed !! Not touching of lips but a proper kiss ! To be precise , He kissed me first but I also kissed him back in the end so It's not like I can blame him for it all

We kissed !! Not touching of lips but a proper kiss ! To be precise , He kissed me first but I also kissed him back in the end so It's not like I can blame him for it all . I didn't even hesitate in kissing him back far less pushing him away . ' But why did he kiss me ? Does he likes me or something ? ' Well our relationship was complicated and even Olive had mentioned that we were overly physical with each other .To the extent where we didn't even notice when we randomly held each other's hands .

I buried my face in my hands and winds shuffled my hair . If it was not for the glass falling, god knows what would've happend between us . ' Did he just kiss me in the heat of moment ? Did it mean something ?'

I layed on the bed gazing at the sky in daze . 'It was good by the way , the kiss .' I brought my fingers to touch my bottom lip which he had sucked so passionately unknowingly  and I was again reminded of him . I was already having complicated feeling for him and he just had to kiss me to make things worse !

I was not sure what the kiss meant but I was sure of one thing that sleep was not coming to me tonight .

"किआरा

"किआरा.. किआरा?.."

"Kiara.. Kiara?"  Someone was calling my name but their voice didn't reach me well.

"किआरा!" I snapped back to reality and saw Naina glaring at me with eyes wide like a deer's .

"ध्यान कहाँ है आपका...?"

"Where is your mind at?" She was rolling some of the scrolls that had been laying infront of her. She had asked to the Queen to let her take her work in my chambers for a while and I was also happy by the facts that I could help her in doing some calculations and managing ledgers... Atleast I didn't felt like a freeloader this way.

"सवेरे से आप खोयी खोयी सी लग रही हैँ.. क्या बात है?"

"You seem lost since the morning.. What's the matter?" She sat straight keeping all the scrolls aside and Olive entered the room with a plate filled with refreshments in her hands. She placed the table down and sat along with us.