32 - FOR A WHILE.

These people are crazy

These people are crazy ... They are so goddamnedly out of their mind that it's surprising .

4 Days , It's been 4 DAYS and these Inhuman creatures do not mind me starving to death nor do I think they would mind if I dehydrated and evaporated into thin air .

Wasn't that Aditya Rao planning to marry me ?

Or is he planning to marry my corpse at the altar .. Should I be surprised that the thought of him doing so doesn't surprise me . Ahh ..nahh .He can definetely do that .. that pea sizzed brained man with an ego like that of the everest .

What the hell is Vazraksh doing .. huh ? Just find me already !!
Or is this rat so good at hiding things that even Vazra can't find me ... .

What is my uselessly handsome smart ass lover doing instead of looking for me ?

Ahh .. Maybe the dehydration and hunger has got on my mind and now I am turning crazy getting lost in my own thoughts .

They say that a human can survive for 4 days without water and 6 days without food .. thus shall I consider that I may possibly meet my death here in this rotten stinky cave , Wait a minute ..I already died once as Kiara rauthan in the modern world , What would happen if I died now as Iris . Will I be born again ..or maybe I'll really die this time .

If I do die , what about Vazraksh ? How would he react ? Will he like ... cry ?

Nahh .. it would be wierd if he cried . That man with that huge physique , sobbing over a mere woman. It's ridiculous.

But I would feel sad if he didn't cry on my death .

So , Vazraksh , My love, On my death if it may come ,

I hope eyes to flood with tears ,
I hope you feel you heart rip apart ,
I hope your soul sinks into the oblivion of sorrow .

Am I a bad lover for wishing so? If yes , I'm sorry my love , You fell for such a selfish person . A person so selfish that she wishes you pain to prove you love for her but I don't  know of any other ways to . Because when I think of your death my love , My heart tears apart into tiny shreds , I feel the oceans attempting drown my eyes in them and my soul looses all hope of life because I love you so much .

And I hope you love me too . Just the way I love you .

But for now , I'm tired . I think I'll have to try to think of a way to get out of here. But I'm so tired .

I'll sleep for a little while, just for a while

I'll try to update tomorrow too , If not then the following day for sure

Till then upvote for the chapter and enjoy ~

Bye~bye~❤