3 - Sightings

"Another sighting." said Spark, "something is definitely going on here guys. Now three people have reported seeing a flash of gold in the sky, but nothing more. No clear sightings, no feather or fur samples. It's just there for a moment, then it just... disappears."
    "I see," mused the professor, "well, something is definitely going on here, seeing as I found this."
    The professor held something up, gold and gleaming in the sunlight. The leaders leaned in to look, their faces full of wonder.
    "I believe this is a legendary Pokémon we have on our hands. And not just a regular one at that," said the professor.
    "You believe the Pokémon is shiny professor? Like the Articuno we recently caught?" asked Blanche.
    "Perhaps," said the professor, "only time will tell. I just hope all is well with the legendary."
    "Do we have reason to be worried?" asked Candela.
    "I don't think so, but we can never be too careful. Team Rocket is on the prowl these days. We never know when they will be hiding in the shadows, waiting to strike. So for now, let's keep this between us, ok?" the professor responded.
    The team leaders nodded.
    "Once we know more about it, maybe we can even put out a quest to catch it. I'm sure a certain battle group 1-A would be interested in the challenge," said the professor.
    They all smiled thinking of the determined young trainers.
    "Oh and I know you all have things to attend to, but before I let you go, there is one more thing," said the professor, "I believe I know which legendary we're dealing with."
    "Seriously?!" said Spark, "You coulda led with that you know!"
    The professor just smiled.
    "What is it then professor?" asked Candela.
    "Well," began the professor, "I believe it may be a..."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and for supporting this book. Please vote for me! I know this chap. is short, but it's a filler chapter and after a couple more chapters they'll start getting longer. <3