♥恋に一緒に♥

The Irodori Festival, Kazuha had wanted to partake in it as the Vision Hunt Decree was abolished and there was peace and tranquility now. He would be able to see many of his friends back at Inazuma, he would join them for drinks, and would spend some time with them before going back to being a wanderer far from home. He thought he would smile and be happy on this occasion, but he was wrong. 

When Captain Beidou, of the Crux Fleet had dropped him off, the first thought that came into his mind was 'Tomo' his deceased friend. Kazuha had said to himself on countless times that 'Past was past, present is present and future would be future'

There was no changing that. He wouldn't change that. If he ever was able to turn back time would he allow his friend to challenge the Almighty Shogun? The answer would always be 'Yes' Why? Because it was his friend's one desire. Or perhaps it was fate at play. Whatever it was he would never ever change what had happened.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The story of the Five Kasen, Kuronushi, his family, after finding more about them, Kazuha was left heartbroken. His friends had asked him if he was okay and he replied with 'You need not worry about me, I am fine'  and they left it at that, but when his eyes made contact with golden ones, he for one knew that the renowned traveler, who had the scent of stars was indeed worried about him. That made his heart swell with affection and adoration for her.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

While his friends were enjoying the festival with smiles on their faces, Kazuha had snuck off into the harbor front of Inazuma. The ocean was much calmer now, no thunderstorms were occupying the seas since the Vision Hunt Decree was abolished, and the Shogun had now calmed as well all thanks to her. That too was bound by fate just like their first meeting.

Why did he come here? He told himself that it was because of the everlasting noise of the festival but he knew that wasn't the case. He heard footsteps coming and going, but one set of footsteps had caught his attention, he knew right away as to who it belonged to.

''You came here because you were worried about me, no?'' Kazuha had asked her as she came up to him and nodded her head. ''Are you sure your okay Kazuha?''  He looked at her and smiled. ''I am sure'' he wanted to tell her that her presence alone made his worries wash away. She was like the sun, she was warm and easy to approach but at the same time, she was fierce.

''Why don't you come to the festival with us'' she motioned to herself and Paimon ''As I have said earlier, I have a keen sense of hearing, and with this many people here..'' She knew what he was getting at and made an ''Ohh'' sound. ''But I promise you after the festivities have subsided, we shall spend some alone time together'' He said wearing a smile and a small pinkish hue on his cheeks, ''Oh, sure'' 

She was quite bummed because Kazuha was left out of the festival but she was overall happy that they got to hangout later.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

They had made plans to meet at Narukami Island, were they would grab something to eat at Uyuu restaurant. No further plans were made and both of them thought that they'd figure out what to do after they had finished their meals.

Lumine saw Kazuha coming from afar and she waved her hand to call him over ''Hey Kazuha! Over here!'' Paimon wasn't with them as of now as she was all the way back at Liyue, for a commission which involved Xiangling, food and eating. Of course Paimon had volunteered to stay back and help Xiangling in taste-testing her food as Lumine had plans with Kazuha because ''Paimon would feel bad if Paimon got in the way of you two, besides Xiangling can take good care of Paimon!''