♖𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂♖

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ : ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ʟᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ ᴀʀᴄʜᴏɴ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ.

Lumine was annoyed. Very annoyed. Specifically she was annoyed at the one and only Kamisato Ayato. Was the reason behind it because he had led Lumine and her friends in a wild goose hunt? Well that too, but the actual and most important reason was because Ayato wasn't telling her about stuff. Very important stuff that probably might help her in her journey across the Seven. 

Instead of telling her thoroughly about what had happened with Kuronushi, he made her guess. Though she had her own doubts about 'who' exactly he was, ''When there is no one else near the portrait, you can confirm with your own eyes'' He had said to her with a small smile, she knew what to do.

She waited until night time and went near the portrait and splashed a handful of water onto it, and just as she expected a figure appeared, ''It's the Balladeer!''  Paimon had cried, Lumine was angry, at both Scaramouche AND Ayato. Lumine wanted to know more about the two of them, both of them were worth investigating deeper into, but right now it was Scaramouche that needed the 'investigation' as Ayato can wait.

For a few days straight, Lumine had looked into old books, artifacts and whatever pieces of intelligence she could find, in other worlds she had been to, objects were rather.. dull and lacked intelligence, they were mere objects, things that aided humans, but here in Teyvat? Such trinkets seemed to have a mind of their own, the past events were recorded onto them, like they were telling a story. And they were.

She spent hours upon hours reviewing different artifacts, books and the-like until she stumbled upon the ''Husk Of Opulent Dreams'' She was shocked at how much history it contained, 'So even the worst of people have sad pasts.. interesting' She had thought hard about what she'll do if she encounters Kunikuzushi in her journey again, a third time, but received no correct answer, it always varied from 'Yes, he too deserves forgiveness' and 'No, his cruel deeds shall not be forgiven' All she could do was wait.

She asked Ei and Miko about Kunikuzushi, both of them were vary of him, they seemed to know that he was still out there, lurking in the shadows. Ei seemed particularly sad when talking about her 'creation' She wondered what Kunikuzushi might think of her if he ever meets her again.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

''Ah, Paimon sure is full'' Paimon said while rubbing her now full belly, ''Wow I never thought I'd hear you say 'I'm full' ''Lumine joked as she ate her last bit of Mora meat, she had thought it would have been a good idea to eat something before heading off to the next nation, Sumeru, ''Hey!'' Paimon face converted into one of anger but quickly changed into a pleased one as Lumine pat her head. 

The next god to meet on their list was, Lesser lord Kusanali, as Sumeru was the land of scholars, meaning they were really intelligent people, Lumine hoped that she would get some useful information about her brother. She was getting tired, she just wanted to know how she could catch up to him, Lumine was feeling a bit hopeless as her brother, Aether was the Prince of the Abyss.

She sighed and said ''Well Paimon, shall we get going? We have to say bye to Kat'' Lumine moved her hand to a thinking position as she thought 'Hm, I'm guessing there's another Katheryne in Sumeru.. so saying 'bye' wouldn't matter, but just in case'  Paimon nodded her head as she floated up and poof-ed into her own dimension.