{Chapter 2}

Chapter 2
     "The preparations"

"We are almost done with the presentations." Alberu said.

The group of heroes is now standing in Alberu's office. The Ex-communicated Prison Cage is also there.

"Did the God of death say anything else while we were preparing?" Asked Rosaly while she and the rest looked at Cage

"No. Nothing that has anything to do with this situation that could be important. He only says that you have to be successful." Cage said

"Ah.... I see..." Ron said. "Well since we are almost done with the preparations we should be alright and get whatever important person or thing it is" Choi Han said without much energy in his voice. "Yes hyung is right" lock said right after Choi Han. "Ah your Highness...About what we talked about a few weeks ago...did you find any clues as to where my young master is?" Ron said. His begin smile dissappear off of his face. "I would like to know as well" Beacrox said.

"No...I send quite a lot of my people to investigate but there is nothing so far. Not even the Henituse County was useful." Alberu said. "Your still looking for him? Tch" Choi Han said while clicking his tongue. "Yes we are now shut it punk" Ron answered his smile still gone from his face. Beacrox stayed quiet. 'There they go again' is what Rosaly, Lock and Alberu thought.

'They are searching for him? I guess that could be useful...' Cage thought.

___________________________

"So they are looking for the young master?" A robed individual said.

There they were again

The three robed individuals with the two kittens and Cage right in front of them.

However this time a black blob was in the hands of the individual in the middle.

"They better not do anything to him!" The black blob said.

"They won't." Cage reassured.

"And since they are almost done preparing we should start our plan and stay as close to the Arm base as possible and get him the moment they free him." The person on the right said.

"Yes we should do just that." Cage answered.

"Meeeeeoooooooowwwwwww"
"Meeooww"

The meows were a signal.

Time to go

The black blob turned invisible and Cage turned around and ran to hidr as fast as possible.

The three individuals were surrounded by Grey mana and teleported away with the kittens and the invisible black blob.

"Hmm? I thought I heard something...weird..." Lock said while turning around and walking away.

'That was close...' Cage thought while hiding. 'At least it wasn't anyone else but Lock.. we would have been found out if it was anyone else...' Cage thought as she slowly got up from her hiding spot and ran away.

___________________________

"Weird sounds?" Rosalyn asked

"Yeah I thought I heard someone talking and some light but I am unsure." Lock said. "That's weird...we should be careful from now on." Choi Han said while putting his hand back on his sword that was laying next to him.

The three of them were currently training. Tomorrow is the day they go to Arm's base .

"Who do you think we are going to free from the Arm's Base?" Lock asked.

"Not sure, we also don't know if it's a person or a thing" Rosalyn answered.

"Yeah..that's true" Lock said. "What ever or who ever it is I just want to get it out of there and use it or get their help to get rid of Arm " Choi Han said.

'Ah...use him? Tch you better watch your words...' A robed individual in the dark thought before pink-ish mana surrounded him and he teleported away.