{Chapter 7}

{Chapter 7}
       Getting help.

Billos.

That was the name of the bastard child of a quite known Flynn Merceries Guild.

He has send Cale's assassins on an errand to give a message to the heroes group.

The Assassins naturally did not know what it was about. Neither did Cale.

___________________________

"I greet Your Highness, The Crown Prince Alberu Crossman." Billos said as he bowed.

"Hello Billos." Was Alberu's responce. "Why have you send us a letter about Cale Henituse?"

'Straight to the point I see..' Billos thought. He looked at Alberu and motioned to the chairs behind him. "Let us have a seat and speak, your Highness."

Alberu, as well as Choi Han and Ron, who were naturally accomaning Alberu, went to sit on the chairs before a luxurious chair where Billos has taken his seat.

"I have been in contact with Young Master Cale before his disappearance. Recently he contacted me to meet him." Billos said. "And you decided to call us because..?" Alberu asked. "Because Your Highness..I have gotten information that you and your group have been looking for the Young Master and...seeing as....I have contact with him...I thought I might bring you with me." Billos said.

"What is it you want in return for helping us? There is absolutely NO way you will do this for free." Choi Han interrupted before Billos could say anything else.

"That is easy Choi Han-nim. I need protection. As you probably know..I am a bastard child. I cannot call my brother 'brother' and father 'father'..so I have quite a lot of assassins on my back." Billos explained.

He then got up and grabbed a paper off the shelf. As he began sitting down he put the paper before the three people.

"You can agree and sign this contract or you can decline and, belive me, you won't find Young master's hiding place." Billos said as he still had his hand laid upon the paper.

Ron glanced at Alberu and Choi Han. The other two glanced at eachother and Ron.

"Haaaa..."

Alberu then let out a sigh.

They had no other way. It's either get the help of a bastard...or...don't find anything..

They only had one choice..

"We agree."

Alberu agreed to Billos' deal. Billos smiled and put his hand off of the contract. "Great. Sign it here, your Highness."

__________________________

"So we will be leaving tomorrow morning and arrive two days after our leave." Billos said. Him and the three other individuals signed the contract and now they were talking about what they had planned.

Alberu, Rosalyn, Choi Han, Lock, Ron, Beacrox, Billos and Billos' 4 subordinates are all going to leave to go to Cale's meeting place.

The plan after that was quite simple. The group will ask Cale for what they need while Billos takes care of whatever Cale needs him for. That was it. After all they were sure it would work out for them.

Right..?

___________________________
A day later.

"Young master Cale. Billos should be on the move now. He will be here in around two days." Maes said.

Cale was currently relaxing in his room. On, Hong and raon were somewhere playing. Maes was reporting what Freesia had discovered about everything and anything. And the rest of the Wolf children were training.

"Now the Arm's movement has been weird lately. They have began to try and take over the whole underworld of the eastern continent. We do not know what they wish to accomplish." Maes finished the report. Cale gave him a nod. "Thank you for the report Maes. Now go back to playing or whatever.. remember you are a child like your siblings so don't train too much, understood?"

"Yes Young master-nim!" Maes said before leaving.

"Haa.." Cale let out a small sigh.

'What are these bastards up to now?' He felt like his slacker life was waving him goodbye once again...but this time for longer...

A/N: sorry for the short chapter!! I am working on the prologue of the reaction fic for this fic and boy oh boy is it harder then I thought! There are so many characters to give dialog to!! Anyways! Like I once said...Some of you'll gon cry in the next chapter or 2 (depending on how long they'll be)