Studio??

June 20th 2 pm the next day

Nessa's POV

I wake up to bright sunlight shining in throw my window, I squeeze my eyes shut hoping that I could fall back to sleep because I'm so fucking hungover I just want to sleep. After a few minutes of trying to fall back to sleep a give up stretching and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I stand up walking to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I was done in the bathroom I walk into the kitchen, seeing Avain eating cereal. "hey" she says as soon as she sees me "good morning"I respond. "I am going to sway to see Anothy in a few are you gonna be ok alone" it's really cute she cares but I don't deserve her care I'm such a fuck up. I should deal with all my fucked up problems by myself. "yea of course ill be ok" I say fake smiling but she doesn't seem to notice."Sorry for just eating your food there's still more if you want me to make you a bowl." "No, it's ok I don't like that one anyway" I lie, if I want Josh to take me back and love me again I must be perfect for him.

It's now 3:40 we continue talking until she has to leave, she told me that there is another Hype house party on the 28th and since I had fun last night and forgot some of my problems I agreed to go with much less hesitation. I should probably start getting ready because the studio is about 30 minutes away from my Airbnb. I put on a white cropped hoodie with grey sweatpants

(But the sweatshirt is a little longer so it covers her whole stomach

(But the sweatshirt is a little longer so it covers her whole stomach.)

I didn't want to dress too fancy since I was gonna be working but I also did not want to be underdressed as this is my first time going to the studio and meeting these people besides Bree. I have been kinda inactive on TikTok since the breakup, so I decided to post a video.

 I have been kinda inactive on TikTok since the breakup, so I decided to post a video

Nessaabarrett:hey my loves it's been a second

user12: is it just me or is she getting fatter

user1:how dare you hurt Josh you fucking bitch

Nessa's#1hater: she probably cheated on Josh anyway

mads.yo: that's my wifey everyone
^^nessaabarrett responds to mads.yo: I love you girly xx

Nessalover7171:I love you so much and you helped me threw such hard times I LOVE YOU SO MUCH pls notice me
^^nessaabarrett responds to Nessalover7171:I love you even more baby

Fullsendrichards:🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🧕🏿🤡🤡🧕🏿🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🧕🏿🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡🧕🏿🤡✨✨✨✨✨I think I'm sorry you a fucking disappointment

Joshrichard'sgirlfriend:just kill yourself already why are you making us wait for you to die

I know I shouldn't have read the comments but I couldn't stop myself and now I feel like complete shit. The fact that Josh is not even defending me hurts, he said he loved and cared about me but he not even standing up for me. He said that we would still be friends he said we were different from the rest of the TikTok couples that broke up. What sucks even more is that he still has my heart, he took away my heart. I look at my phone and realize that it's now 4:20 so I should leave now because I want to get coffee, I grab my phone, wallet, keys, and my black notebook.

At the studio

I have been at the studio for like 15 minutes I was introduced to Leo who is a sound producer.Jaden who is Mads on again off again boyfriend is here to because he goes to this studio as well.I think it's really nice that he is here with me since I kinda know him through Jo-he who must not be named or I'll have a mental breakdown.So it makes me a little more comfortable

Leo's really sweet now we're just talk. "So Nessa what made you want to switch from being a Tiktoker to a songwriter" Leo says I jokingly roll my eyes at him. "I have always wanted to do music it has always calmed me down and making lyrics was always fun and therapeutic for me.I downloaded TikTok for fun in my freshman year." I answer truthfully.

"That's dope,you said you write lyrics for fun do you have anything we could potentially make into a song?" "No but I do have some- well i don't really know what to call them but I wrote some of my feelings down a few days ago that I think would make a fire song" I pull out my notebook and we get straight to work.