Mistake

Next week 3pm
June 28 day of the hype house party
Nessa's pov

Since I first went to the studio I have been going every day for hours.I am writing a song called pain Im really excited I hope this will make people view me as a musician instead of that one Tiktoker or Josh Richards ex girlfriend.

The hate has slowed down with the breakup drama.I had to clear the air because Josh wouldn't and I couldn't take the hate.Maybe I wasn't the best girlfriend but I sure as hell wasn't the worst.

I just left the studio because that's where I've been spending most of my time I would still be there right now if I didn't have to do apartment hunting.I can't stay in this Airbnb forever I think I would go mad.

Skip to after apartment hunting

I was looking for around 2 hours for an apartment because I really wanted to find one today,and I did I looked at 4 but loved the 3rd one I liked at so much so I rented it.I have the keys but I still have to go to the hype house party so I went to the Airbnb to get ready.When I put on a cute outfit not to cute cuz I don't really give a fuck.It was a red cropped shirt with denim black ripped jeans.

With this bikini under because I might go in the pool or hottub

Just as I was about to start my make up my phone keep blowing up making me seeing that I had some time I quickly checked

❤️:17k💬:1,789Tiktokroom:Josh Richards caught being very close and touchy with a girl who seems to have hickeys (that look to have been covered up)all over her

❤️:17k
💬:1,789
Tiktokroom:Josh Richards caught being very close and touchy with a girl who seems to have hickeys (that look to have been covered up)all over her.What do we think.Should we put them on#beawatch

User1:@nessaabarrett

User:didn't he and @nessaabarrett just break up

Nessa lover:he's a fuckboy @nessaabarrett you don't need him

Load more comments

That shit hurts so fucking bad while I'm here crying about getting death threats instead of him sticking up for me he's sticking his tongue down a bitches throat.Whatever I continue getting ready,with simple makeup and my hair straight down.

Skip to the party

I just got here and when I tell you I'm gonna be blacked out by the end of the night, imma drink all my fucking pain away again.glad I ubered here.

I drank a lot and I don't drink usually so I'm a very big light weight,I drank 28 shots of tequila,shotgunned 7 white claws because Ryland was trying to teach me how(I improved so a for effort),there could be more but I forgot not even gonna lie.

Somehow I ended up talking to Chase.We usually don't talk because it's awkward with the whole still softish thing, but the alcohol in our systems makes it very easy. We were sitting in the hottub look out at the LA view.We we're the only ones in the hottub but there was other people in the pool and around the pool area but their all doing their own things.

"How are you since you and Charli ended things" I say slurring my words.Not the best thing to ask but fuck it yolo. "Great we are still friends,what about you and Josh" he says with slurring his words just not as much as me.He probably just tipsy.

"He's a dickhead-" I say hearing him laugh lightly "-but I still love him.It's not fair I'm here crying my eyes out and drinking away all my pain and he out there doing only god knows what with another girl.Makes me think if he really broke up with me for our careers or if he just wanted to be able to hoe around with out getting hate for cheating"I say letting out all of my feelings.I would never have thought I would be talking to Lilhuddy about how Josh is making me feel like shit.But again fuck it yolo.

"That sucks" he says looking at me,while I look back at him "if he did truly break up with you to hoe around then it's his lose and he's a dumbass because you to pretty for that shit"

Before I know it our lips are attached,until I realize what I was doing and I think he did to because at the same time we pull apart. "I'm so sorry-" "that shouldn't have happened-" we both instantly regret what we just did.

"Look it was a dumb drunk mistake that we made when we were both single so there was no cheating,so I say we just act like it didn't happen" he says and I agree. "Yea Im going go"I say while getting out of the hottub and grabbing a towel and ordering another Uber. "Do you want me to wait with you" "no im good but it's gonna be here in an hour" i say in shock  look at my phone with the only Uber available right now,whatever I really need to leave.

After wait the hour my head is pounding because of the loud music still playing.I went home and went straight to sleep.

Lets just talk about how great i edited that picture like you cant even tell that those hickeys are fake