Part 11

Justin soaked in the bubbles as he sat in the tub his mom had just cleaned him squeaky clean and told him to soak while she got his costume ready. Well it was finally here the day he had been dreading most since his mom and sister had started his sissyfication .He couldn't believe he had ask his mom to please make him look as much like a real girl as possible for the recital to lessen his humiliation at being seen by the entire town in the park for the recital his mom was more than glad to agree also his sister was in heaven knowing he had actually asked she had been giggling for two days at the thought of seeing her now sissy brother mincing on the stage with 12 little girls in the same exact costume and wanting to look as much like them as possible. His mom came in and told him to stand up so she could dry him off and start dressing him soon he was dusted in baby powder and sprayed liberally with loves baby soft cologne his usual scent.

Soon he was helped into the pink lace ballet support panty and had his silky tights pulled up his now soft smooth girlish legs then his satin tutu was held up so he could step into the legs as his mom slipped it up his body and in place. Justin could feel it tight panty part hug his bum his mom fluffed up the rumba ruffles that covered the entire seat then she fastened the spaghetti straps on his shoulders the bodice seemed to create little girl moons on his chest but maybe it was just his imagination. Soon he was seated and his frilly lacy anklets were pulled over his tights and his princess Reeboks put on until he reached the park were his white satin toe shoes would replace them. Justin was then led to the vanity to have his innocent little sissy face made as much a girls face as possible his moms started with a pale foundation followed by pink blush then mascara blue eye shadow and pink lip gloss to match his already painted nails. Then she started on his now much longer hair using a curling iron she curled his hair into long sausage curls and fluffed his bang and then sprayed each curl with holding spray so they wouldn't just bounce adorably but not uncurl during his performance then she put a flower garland of white red and blue dyed pansies on his head and put hair grip to hold it in place. Then she put his little fairy necklace and matching earring on and he was ready. he was led before the mirror he cringed at what he saw it was the image a little girl no older than 7 or 8 in the most sissy famine costume imaginable his legs were perfect little thin twigs clad in satiny white tights his litter tutu was fluffed out perfectly around his body turning slightly he could see his cute little bum with rows and rows of ruffles covering his seat her little girl style anklets screamed sissy girl and his curly hair and garland head piece left no doubt as to the gender of the little angel child beside what boy would ever allow himself to be dressed so sissy. That was the part that hurt him the most that he had let himself be turned into this cute little girl that now looked back at him maybe he was just what he saw a sweet sissy girl after all and a tears rolled down his cheeks his mom advised him to stop crying or he would ruin his makeup.

Soon Justin was in the car strapped in the back seat as us with his sister and Marcie giggling and looking at him as his mom drove towards the park. Upon arriving there he was lead to the area behind the stage were his now little girl friends were al gathered they all rushed to him and hugging him telling him how complete girly he looked and how happy they were he now was just like them he just tried hard to hold back more tears of humiliation soon Mrs Taylor arrived and gathered them together to take their places on stage Justin could see the whole amphitheatre was filled with people from the town soon he would be seen by everyone who hadn't seen his sissyfication before dancing very girlishly around the stage in the most sissy girl costume imaginable he was now glad he had ask his mom to make him a totally girlish as possible at least they would think he was a real girl as shameful as that seemed.

Ok girls lets go Mrs Taylor said and he clomped up the stairs leading to the stage along with his class mates ready to perform in the most sissy way possible as a they lined up he heard the classical patriotic music start and he followed the girl in front of him onto the stage and stared his fluttering butterfly impersonation for the entire town he felt his tutu rise and fall with every flutter and saw the girl in front of him ruffles show on her panty parry of her tutu and knew he was putting on the same cute show as she was his face burned with humiliation and another tear rolled down his cheek as he tried his best to be the best little ballerina he could and to convince the watching people that just what he was.

As soon as the girls finished their patriotic butterfly dance it was time for their next number as they formed a circle and held hands they started to skip and wiggle their little bottoms showing off their red white and blue ruffled panted bottoms to the delight of the crowd Justin could hear giggles and laughter from the crowd he was so glad he had asked his mom to
make him look as convincing a little girl as she could at least now everyone thought he was a real little girl not a sissyboy.Even thought it was crushing to his boyish spirit it was better then they formed a line holding each other hands and kicked their little legs hi in the air like
chorus girls electing awes from the crowd it was then that Justin saw his mom taking a video of the performance and he wondered why.

Soon they were back with Mrs Taylor and getting ready for their little solos Justin's was to twirl twice leap in the air once smile and wave his little flag in the air. Mrs Taylor had told each girl to go tithe middle of stage after their solo and curtsey while she introduced each one to the audience for once he was glad she called him Justine all the time it wouldn't give away his true gender when he was introduced she also told him he would go last as he was last to join the class. So Justin stood and watched each little girl do their dance and go to centre of the stage smile and curtsey as they were introduced then mince back to where the other
girls were standing soon it was Justin's turn he concentrated and did his solo perfectly then he rushed to centre stage smiled and did his best little girl curtsey as he heard Mrs Taylor say ladies and gentleman please give little Justin Wilson a big hand he is are only boy member of the class. Justin froze as he heard her say it was he dreaming was it a night mare but no now he heard giggles which tuned into loud laughter and he held his curtsy and smiled his best sissy girl smile in shock he turned with the laughter ringing in his ears and minced back to where the other girls were standing in a line.

Justin couldn't think why oh why had she done that now the entire town knew
of his sissyness and he was seen trying to be not just sissy but little girlish trying hard to be as feminine as possible tears ran down his cheeks as the laughter and applause continued. It had been a long three weeks since the recital and after the dance the girls served lemonade to the
people so he was seen up close in his adorable tutu and make up so there was now no mistake that everyone saw first hand his complete sissyness.He had stayed very close to his mom the last three weeks going only out when she took him of course wearing either a sundress or cute short set with matching anklets and his pink princess rebooks or sandals there was
always humiliation every time he was taken out but he just accepted it now dreading the start of school in two weeks he was sure his mom would let him wear his boy clothes then and maybe everyone would forget what they saw all summer but he knew his brat sister and her friends wouldn't let him forget. One day he was playing jump rope in the back year when his mom called him in there was a strange lady with her and he curtsied as he did now to everyone and sat down crossing his ankles together in little girl fashion. Justin his mom started we have made a decision for you own good after seeing how good you were all summer being a sweet little sissy that you will continue to learn be even more girly don't worry you won't be going back to your old school.

This is Mrs Pretty Kin she runs Prettying academy for sissy boy like you who will do better in life as a sissy after your father saw the video of your recital he had to agree also so you will go to the sissy academy till you are old enough to join the Throckmorton'ss sissy female impersonators ballet troupe they recruit out of the academy so you'll continue to learn to
be a perfect ballerina plus many other things to help you be the most convincing sissy girl so Mrs Throckmorten will want you you'll travel the world putting on shows and earn lots of money which I will control. Tears of frustration rolled down his cheeks knowing he was just sentenced to a life of humiliation and sissyhood. You will leave for her school in Connecticut next week so we have lots to do darling sissy boy to get you ready for your trip to your new life oh by the way there are over 100 sissies just like you there so you will fill right at home tomorrow we will start you on hormones that you will take the rest of your life just to help
you be as sissy girl as possible .Won't that be nice Sweety now curtsey and say thank you to Mrs Pretty Kin for accepting you at her academy Justin stood and smiled and did his little girl curtsey much to the giggling delight of his sister and Marcie who had heard the whole conversation and couldn't wait to tell everyone they knew that her once bullying brother
would now be forever a simpering sissy girl for the whole world to pay to see. Justin felt tears of shame roll his red cheeks as he thanked Mrs Pretty Kin as he realized he would be a sissy boy ballerina forever.