Chapter-7 After Marriage

Time skip to home:
Y/n pov:
We went back to home. I am freaking tired after the long day. I need to change this heavy dress.
Y/n: Tae.. I am going to change this dress.
Tae: Can I come with you?(Eye wink)
Y/n: No! You pervert!
Tae: But I have to change the tuxedo too.
Y/n: No I am going first then you can go.
Tae: Ok Mrs.Kim
Then I go to washroom to change and take a shower. But I can't open the zip of my dress. I think I have to call Tae.
Y/n: Tae! Can you come to the washroom? I need your help.
Then I saw there was a shirtless Tae. OMG! his abs. Did he went to the gym for wedding.
Tae: What happened?
Y/n: I can't open the zip. Can you open that?
Tae: See, I told you, I have to come.
Then he zip down my dress and place  kisses on my shoulder and back. Suddenly he came in front of me and started kissing me, I kissed back. After few minutes we broke the kiss to breathe. Then I pulled him into a kiss. His lips felt so soft. He bite my lip for permission. I nod. ( A/n: Rest of this is your imagination. I am not good at writing smut)

Time skip ( In the morning)
Tae pov:
I woke up and saw Y/n is cuddling me. Like this:

She looks so cute while sleeping

She looks so cute while sleeping. Last night was amazing. I think she is sore for last night. I have to make breakfast. But what should I make. I think pancake is great. Trying not to wake her up, I  slowly get out from the bed. After completing my morning routine, I headed downstairs.

Y/n pov:
I woke up by my alarm. I blushed remembering last night. Aish Y/n what are you thinking. But Tae is not here where did he go? I wake up and did my morning routine, and headed towards kitchen I was welcomed by this seen:

 But Tae is not here where did he go? I wake up and did my morning routine, and headed towards kitchen I was welcomed by this seen:

Omg! He looks so cute while cooking.
Y/n: So what are making my handsome husband?
Tae: I am making pancakes for my beautiful wife. But are still sore? Did you need painkillers? Sorry I was too rough yesterday.
Y/n: No, Mr.Kim it's okay. Did you finish cooking? I am hungry.
Tae: Yes babe. It's ready. Let's eat.
Then we ate breakfast. And went out for amusement park. Then we went for dinner. And after returning, we fall asleep cuddling each other