Chapter 15 I hate you

Tae pov:
Everything changed since our Aniversary, Joonie and Bunny left us, Y/n living like a dead body. Everything went upside down, our beautiful family died. I don't know what should I do. Y/n is not doing anything, like eating, talking, walking nothing. Sometimes She blaming for the accident. Doctor said that it will be happen, she is still shocked. She needs sometime. Sometimes I really feel like dying. But I have to live for Y/n. Now I am going to hospital for discharging Y/n.

Time skip in home
It's feel so empty without my kids, they would run down hearing the doorbell, but none came now. God should take me instead of them.
Tae: Y/n let's eat, or will be sick again.
Y/n: How can I eat Taehyung? How can I eat after my children's death
Tae: They are watching from you far, they should not want that their eomma is starving.
Then I feed her. She fall asleep. Now I am sitting alone in my children's room, watching their drawings, toys. If I really focus on the road, then they are still alive. I will kill the driver. But suddenly I flinched by Y/n's shouting. I think she is mad again.
Y/n: What I am doing in your house Mr. Kim? My children's murderer. You killed my children.
Tae: No Y/n. You getting me wrong. How can I killed my own blood. Before killing them I would die. That will not happen in thousand years.
Y/n: Then how this happened? I told you to drive carefully, didn't I? They are playing now in this room if you listen my words.
Tae: What should I do if a truck came from wrong direction? Tell me what should I do? That was a fucking accident Y/n. That was a accident.
Y/n: I don't believe you. Now you are shouting at me. Wow Taehyung jut wow.
Tae: Really Y/n! You know I can't take this anymore. Firstly my children left us. Then you are accusing me.
Y/n: Then let's divorce. I also can't live with my children's murderer.
Tae: Are you out of mind or what? You know what are saying? Talk carefully Y/n. Divorce is not a easy thing. How can you talk about divorcing?
Y/n: Yes I am talking carefully. You know what I hate you Tae
Tae: I know you are saying this because the stress and trauma.But I still love you. 

Before blaming Taehyung or Y/n, They Both are suffering. They both are stressed and shocked for their children's death. That was an outburst from both sides.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share