Chapter 19 Forget

A/n pov:
They admitted to hospital. But their condition was not good. As anyone don't know them, so they didn't informed hospital that they are married.

Doc Min : What a coincidence Mr. Jung. They both have amnesia as they have a severe injury in head. And we don't know if they both related or not.

Doc Jung:  Yes you are right Mr.Min. I hope they got back their memory.

Doc Min : I hope that too. Now let's go. They should wake up tomorrow.

Time skip:
Next morning..
Y/n pov:
I woke up with a headache. Then I realised I am in hospital. But I can't remember anything. I only remember that my name is Lee Y/n. Oh god! What happened to me? Then suddenly a doctor brust into the room.

Doc: How are you feeling Ms.Y/n?
Y/n: I have a headache but, I don't  remember anything. I only remember my name. Can you tell me anything about me?

Doc: It's happening because you have a severe injury in your brain. Don't give pressure to yourself. And I don't anything about you. Some people admitted you as you have a accident. Rest yourself. You will be released 2or3 days later. Now I have to go and check up other patients.

Y/n: Ok doctor. I understand.

As the doctor went out of the cabin, I brust into tears. What should I do. I don't remember anything. Nor my address or my relatives. I don't have any place to go.

A/n pov:
Now the same incident happened with Tae. (Sorry a/n is lazy af)
He also don't remember anything but his name and adress.

Time skip on the discharging day:
Tae pov:
I don't know what to do. I feel lonely. I feel that someone or something is missing. But then I saw a woman. She is so beautiful. I felt a connection with the woman. She has beautiful eyes. She got discharged too. Idk But I am attracted to her.

Don't forget to vote comment and share