Chapter 17 Divorce

Y/n pov:
Tae is late again. After the accident he really changed. His work and alcohol became his world. Which Tae really hates alcohol he is now drinking everyday. Idk where he goes everyday after work. I really can't take it. I really crave for him. Suddenly the door opened revealing a drunk Tae.
Y/n: Are you drunk again? Why are you drinking everyday?
Tae: Why you care about me now? I am the killer of your children. You should hate me.
Y/n: Let's talk about it later. You need a shower. We should talk in the morning. You are drunk now.
Tae: Oo! Now you need talk with me. Why you need to talk? Let's talk now.
As he yelled at me, I brust into tears. It's the first time, he yelled at me.
Y/n: It's enough Tae. You are drunk. You are not in your sense.
Tae: Yes I am drunk. And I am drunk because of you. Firstly I lost my children and then suffering from your false accusation everytime. I also lost my children. It's all happened because a truck came from the wrong side. It's not my fault.
As he finished, he sobbed.
Y/n: Why are you crying? It's not your fault then why are you crying?
I yelled at him.
Tae: Do you remember what day is tomorrow? Not only the day symbolises our 18 years of togetherness, but also our children's death anniversary. 1 year ago we both are happy and excited. But now we are fighting. Don't you think we are distancing.
Y/n: How can I forget this day?
Tae: You know what let's divorce. I can't take it. Everyday suffering. Returning from work, facing your dull face, your ignorance, your everything. You changed Y/n. You don't know how much I want to hold you, and cry. I am lonely after that day. I know you are suffering too. It's the best solution for us.
Y/n: What are saying Tae? Are you mad or what? You are talking about divorce. Divorce is not the thing, that we could do it easily.
Tae: Why not? Aren't you want the divorce?
Y/n: I respect your decision. But before taking the big step. We should live separately for 2 months. After 2 months we should decide what to do.
Tae: Okay Y/n. Let's start it from tomorrow.
Y/n: Okay.

You don't know how much I want to stay with you.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share