Chapter 16 Away

A/n pov:
It's already 1year since the accident happened. Everything changed. The happy kim family is now disappeared. Most of the time Y/n lock herself in the room. And Taehyung mostly spend his time in work or office. He would drink rest of the time to relieve the stress. They barely talk or do something. Or when they talk mostly they argued. It's hard to get over the accident. But Taehyung didn't miss anyday to visit their children's grave. He always go to the grave after or before going to work. He definitely dying little by little. Whenever he try to kill himself he remembers Y/n's face. She doesn't have anyone else except him. But he didn't say anything to Y/n. He knows that she is suffering too. But he can't take it anymore. He want to hold and hug her. He want to cry holding her. How bad he wants to kiss her and tell that everything is going to be fine. Our children are watching us. But he can't. Whenever he saw her he feel like crying.

Y/n really changed in that whole year. The bubbly, smiley Y/n turned to a cold Y/n. She barely sleep at the night. She would spend the night alone by crying. Remembering old days. She really wants to talk with Taehyung but she can't. Whenever she her, she remembered the accident. Sometimes she felt guilty about accusing Taehyung. She really needs to be cared. She felt like she would die anytime. Whenever she try to kill herself she remembers Taehyung's face and their memory together. She can't kill herself. Taehyung only have her. She decided to talk with Taehyung in the night. It's has been a year that they properly talked.
But her pride can't let her do that. But she chose Taehyung over herself.

Y/n: What should I do Tae? How much I want to hate you. But I can't.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share