Chapter 18 Separate

Tae pov:
It's our wedding anniversary and Joonie and Bunny's death anniversary. Now I am at the graveyard.
Tae: Why did you left us? Joonie amd Bunny. We are happiest family together. Seriously I want to die. It's impossible to live without you two. Yesterday me snd your eomma decided to live separately. It's the best for us. You know after you two left us, your eomma keep blaming me. She doesn't understand that I can't kill my own children,my own blood. What should I do. Things are changing between us. We don't  have sweetest bond you saw. Our life is devastated without you two. Even I come here everyday I really feel miserable.

I brust into tears, as I remembered our good times. The time when we faught in school. The time when I joined a new company and Y/n bought me a Rolex watch, as a reward, the time I proposed her, the time when we got married, the time we had Joonie and Bunny. Why this only happens to me. Why?!

Y/n pov
As I reached graveyard I saw Taehyung, crying in front of our children's grave. I heard all of his words. Am I really false blaming him. I am so bad, that I blame my husband for killing our children, who has only us. God! What happened to me. But he kept silent, thinking about me. I don't deserve him. As I decided to go away, Tae called me from back but I can't stop. I am crying crazily. I don't realise that I running on the street. Tae was following me. We didn't realise that a truck was coming. The truck coming on full speed and boom.

A/n pov:
They both was hit by the truck. Nearby people call the ambulance. And sent them to the hospital.

Tae & Y/n: I-I a-am so-orry-y. I Love you.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share

Thanks SayoriKundu   for supporting me from the start 🤗