Chapter 11 Life

Tae pov:
Life is going great. Everything going too well but Joonie is growing too fast. He already 4 years old. It's like yesterday I first held him or Y/n told me that she is pregnant. Btw we are expecting another baby. Today is the Gender reveal. Joonie is the most excited to find his sibling's gender.
Joonie: Appa when we know that who is coming to our family.
Tae: Soon baby. Joonie, what you  want baby sister or baby brother?
Joonie: Personally I want a sister. I want to play with her, protect her.
Tae: It's great Joonie. Now let's see who is coming to our family.
Y/n: Hey! You two, what are talking about?
Tae & Joonie: We will not tell you.
Y/n: Aish, you two...
Tae: Babe calm down. We have to do the gender reveal.
Then we pop the balloon and.

Joonie is beyond happy. He is jumping around. We are having a princess. Yeaaaaa!
Tae: Love we are having a baby girl.
Y/n: Yes Tae! Joonie are you happy to have a baby sister?
Joonie: Yes eomma! I am very happy. Suddenly he went to y/n's belly and said...
Joonie: Hello meow! I am your oppa I can't wait to hold you. Grow up fast and come to us.
We both chuckled at  nickname for his sister and his cuteness.
Tae, Y/n & Joonie: I love you all