Welcome back to the Crew!

Hiya y'all!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"KELLLL, SUNNYS MOM PULLED IN!"

Kels mom called out, confused to see Sunny at the wheel.

Kel and Aubrey both looked at eachother, then slid down the stairs railing and rushed to the door.

Kel Swung the door open as Sunny stumbled out of the driver seat of the car holding a journal.

"SUNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Kel yelled, probably being the most excited at Sunny's return to the neighborhood.

Before Sunny could even step fully out of the car or register what was even going on, Kel ran towards him and pulled him into a giant hug.

"YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH WE MISSED YOUUUU!!!!!"

Kel whined happily as he hugged Sunny tight.

"Kel what-"

Sunny chuckled, whilst feeling like he was being crushed in Kels arms.

"EVERYONE IS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU!"

"HEY!"

Aubrey yelled, hitting the back of Kels head.

"IM STILL HERE Y'KNOW!"

Kel let go of Sunny, who took a breath of air, and looked at Aubrey.

"HEYYYYYYYYY WHY'D YOU HIT ME!!! I JUST SAID THE TRUTH!"

"NO, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU'RE BORING AND STINKY KEL, HOW BOUT YOU TELL THAT TO SUNNY?"

"HOW ABOUT YOU TELL SUNNY HOW MUCH YOU MAKE OUT WITH KIM!!!"

Aubrey gasped at that statement.

"HOW ABOUT YOU TELL SUNNY HOW YOU'VE ONLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT HOW EXCITED YOU BEEN TO SEE HIM FOR THE LAST WEEK!"

"HOW ABOUT YOU TELL SUNNY ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE BUNNY!"

"SUNNY ALRE-"

"THEN TELL HIM!"

Kel crossed his arms like he had won.

"HOW ABOUT YOU TEL-"

And the two kept arguing, as Sunny watched them confess each others sins to him. Since he had nothing else to do, Sunny sat down and watched the madness he so missed unfold.

Aubrey and Kel were now forehead to forehead, in a screaming match.

"HOW ABOUT YOU TELL SUNNY HOW YOU HAVEN'T CLEANED THAT TANK TOP IN THE WHOLE MONTH HE WAS GONE"

"HOW ABOUT YOU TELL SUNNY THAT.. THAT .. THAT..!"

Kel stuttered, not being able to think of anything, so he made something up.

"YOU LIKE TO..EAT...CHILDREN."

"WHATTT?! NO I-"

"YEAH YOU DO."

Kel then turned the other way, putting his head up.

"IM SORRY AUBREY, I DONT TALK WITH CHILD EATERS."

Kel then offered his hand to Sunny, who grabbed on to it.

"COME ON SUNNY, LETS LEAVE THIS BABY CONSUMER OUTSIDE WHERE IT BELONGS!"

Kel then pulled Sunny to his feet, and dragged him to his house, almost dropping the book he carried.

As Kel pulled Sunny into his inviting house, Aubrey yelled at Kel, who was ignoring her nicely. And showed Sunny every little detail of his house, like it was his first time.