Watch Yourself, Hero.

Sorry it's late againnn

I get very distracted whenever i write these for some reason.

Warning: stabing
--------------------------------------------------------------

Kel then remembered.

"Oh.....yeah he is coming!"

Kel smiled, excited to see hero. His mom was also excited, but it was dampened.

"Which means you need to clean you're room."

Kels mom scolded, and then Aubrey bursted through the door dragging Sunny in the house. Kel looked at the two, along with his mother.

"HIIII KELLLLLL!"

".."

Kel stood there just staring for a second, then told them about Hero.

"Hey guys, i just remembered Heros coming down here, i have to clean my room. Sorry!"

Aubrey then sighed.

"We just cleaned it to mess it up again, and we're gonna clean it again..?"

"Yup! Pretty much!"

"Great."

Aubrey said sarcasticly, as Sunny smiled.

"I'm happy to help!"

Sunny cheerfully spoke, as Kel gave a thumbs up.

"I guess I'll clean with you guys"

Aubrey fake sighed, then smiled.

"Awesome! We'll be upstairs mom!"

Kel then motioned to his friends to come upstairs, and when they all got up there, they found Hector chewing on one of the pillows on the ground.

"HEY, AH AH AH, NO, BAD HECTOR!"

Kel tried to grab the pillow from his dog, but he brang the pillow to the other side of the room.

Kel finally got a hold of the pillow and tried to pull it away, whitch was a big mistake as Hector must've thought they were playing tug of war. So naturally, the dog pulled back on the pillow.

"Hey uh, can one of you grab the dog?"

Kel asked, still pulling, not trying to hurt Hector, who was now play growling.

"Sure"

Sunny then picked up Hector up, trying to grab the pillow from his jaws as he tried to escape.

"Ugh, let me help you Ladies."

Aubrey patronized, as she yanked the pillow from Hectors mouth, Aubrey then looked at the slobbery pillow with disgust.

"Ew. This is gonna need to be washed ASAP."

Aubrey expressed while holding it with only two fingers by a corner. Sunny then put Hector down, who scurried off.

"Okay! I'll put it in the washer!"

Kel exclaimed, as he grabbed the pillow from Aubrey, then went to put it in the washing machine. Sunny then began to clean, as so did Aubrey.

Kel then came back and started to help aswell, finding (presumably Aubrey's) bunny keychain.

"I better not find anymore weird shit."

Aubrey chuckled out.

"Oh like this?"

Kel then held out a bunny key chain.

"HEY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!"

Aubrey tried to grab it from Kels hands, who held it up.

"I dunno, isn't it weird though?"