This info doesn't line up

Hi, this is a test chapter to see if I really wanna start writing in this again. Please enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning at around 11-o-clock, Sunny drove back to the Faraway playground after a restless night with no sleep.

As Sunny pulled into the Parking lot of the stores around, he saw that everyone except Kim was already there.

When Sunny parked Aubrey ran up to the front of his car

"What took you so long?!"

Aubrey yelled playfully as he stepped out of the car.

"We've been out here for a hour waiting"

"Sorry, i didn't know when we were meeting."

Sunny apologized, rubbing the back of his head feeling a bit bad.

"y'know, Don't worry about it, it's probably going to be around 10 from now on"

Aubrey explained to Sunny as Kel came up to them, looking alot happier than usual

"Hey Sunny!"

"Hey Kel!"

He repeated back to Kel in the same gleeful manner, Kel then looked to Aubrey.

"Well now everyones here so.... Should we talk about what we're doing today?"

"Yeah, thats why we waited, doofus."

Aubrey teased as she turned from the boys to walk into the park.

"Wha- Heyyyyyyyyy i was just asking! Come on Sunny"

Kel called to her, as he grabbed Sunny's hand and ran after Aubrey.

After catching up, it turned out Kim was on the monkey bars going through various different news papers, seemingly looking for something. But after seeing the group coming she stopped focusing on it. Kim waved to the group

"Hey Sunny, we should really call you snail"

Kim then hoped down from the monkey bars, almost having the notepad she brought fall out of her pocket, and then walked up to him

"Cause you're always slow and arriving late to things."

Sunny had a unimpressed look on his face.

"Thanks for the warm welcome."

He exclaimed sarcastically to the snickering group.

"No problem."

Kim then lead them to a bench with 4 clipboards and pens laid across them.

"So i brought what you wanted Aubrey, now will you tell us what are we doing.?"

Aubrey looked at Kel.

"I don't know, Kel asked me to bring them, so i asked you."

Everyone then turned to a smiling Kel who looked ever so confident

"We're going to go around the neighborhood and ask if anyone saw anything weird on the night of..."

His smile faded for a moment, then came back a bit.

"Anyways we're going to see if we get anything out of it!"

Kel smiled, as the everyone seemed to okay with that.

"Okay but thats gonna take awhile, and plans to get around faster or?"

Aubrey asked.

"...we could use Sunny's car and have him drive?"