so..what's the damage?

Hiya! I hope you dont mind but I'm changing the schedule for chapters to 1 every 3 days.

Edit: i fixed the photo because i was just so fucking embarrassed by it. I usually have my phone at the Lowest brightness setting, so to me it looked fine, but after i realsed the chapter i realized how shitty it looked at a brighter setting. I'm sorry.

I'll do better. I promise.

Sorry! I have mayjor tests coming up.

WARNING: DEATH, BODYS, DISTURBING SHIT, AND STABBING

-------------------------------------------------------------

-The next morning-

Aubrey and Kel awoke at about the same time, to the bright sun in their eyes and the sounds of birds tweeting. Just like any other day.

It was 8:04am.

Kel slept on his bed while Aubrey was on the floor, being blinded by the daylight.

Kels stuff he'd packed for the trip with Hero was also on the ground with Aubrey, everything was almost ready to go.

Aubrey laid awkwardly for about 5 minutes, before she thought Kel was a awake.

"Hey uh...you up..?"

She awkwardly muttered as she tried to block the sun out of her eyes.

"Yeah!"

Kel sprang up on his bed, already in a good mood, but something felt off as well.

"Great, I'm tried of laying here."

Aubrey Quiped as she got up and stretched. Kel yawned as he took a step out of his bed, then realized something.

"Hey, did Hero already wake up?"

"Huh? No i don't think so, why?"

Aubrey looked at Heros bed, realizing the same thing.

"He's not in there."

Kel pointed out, confused.

"Yeah, infact it looks like his bed wasn't touched at all."

Aubrey stared at the bed, she'd made it after she had slept in it a couple nights ago. It looked the same.

"Eh, he's probably downstairs cooking or something."

Aubrey it brushed off as she made her way to the door.

"Yeah"

Kel agreed, following Aubrey to the upper part of the stairs, then walking down them.

Kel then started to think about Hero, it was unusual of him not be in bed before 8:00am.

"Come to think of it.."

Kel pondered halfway down the stairs.

"Hero didn't come back from his walk last night. Did he?"

Kel and Aubrey stopped on the stairs, trying to remember.

"Yeah... you're right for once Kel.. he didn't."

Aubrey turned to slightly to Kel, and they looked at eachother for a moment.

Then Kel smiled and shifted his eyes nervously.

"Maybe he came back late again.!"

Aubrey nodded, and they went into the kitchen, seeing Kels mom feeding Sally, while Kels father read the newspaper in the dinning room.