Realms and AN.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. This is my first time posting to wattpad so please be nice. Constructive criticism is welcome. This is an original story that I came up with and have been working really hard on so please do not steal my work. If you have any questions for me do not be afraid to ask. I hope that you enjoy my story.

Starrilia - The ruling Realm, and is both the oldest and largest of all the Realms. Starillian rulers are the only direct descendants of the one who created Starrilia and her Realms. Starrilia is home to the Clan of Cosmic Shape Shifting dragons. The Realms power is Life

Astoria - The youngest and second largest of all the Realms, and is the most futuristic of all the Realms. Not only is Astoria most known for being the epicenter of technological advances Astoria is also well known for the Astorian Rose which has many healing properties. Astoria is home to the Clan of Storm Shape Shifting dragons. The Realms power is Lighting/Storm Magic.

FireFrost - Was the second largest of all the Realms until there was a civil war within FireFrost that split the Realm into two different Realms Everlast and Neverlast. Everlast is home to the Clan of Fire Shape Shifting dragons. The Realms power is Fire. Neverlast is home to the Clan of Ice Shape Shifting dragons. The Realms power is Ice.

Skyla - Thanks to a combination of magic and technology Skyla's lands are able to float above starrilia and her Realms. Skyla is home to the Clan of Air Shape Shifting dragons. The Realms power is Teleportation.

Forestaria - The smallest of all the Realms. Has the largest network of forests in all the Realms and the forest are home to all kinds of plants and animals. Forestaria is home to the Clan of Nature Shape Shifting dragons. The Realms power is Control of Nature.