Checking Up

Unknown

 In a dark cavern that is being lit by the glowing pools of electric blue lava there are four individuals standing by a black throne made from pure obsidian with a few pieces of fiery blue sapphires interwoven in the design of the throne. On the throne sat a woman with long light blonde hair that almost looks white, she has a pale complexion, and violet eyes.

"So it has come to my attention that there have been some rather annoying developments in the plan. So would anyone care to share what went wrong with their part of the plan?" The woman sitting on the throne says with a scowl.

"How about we start with you Harrison. What went wrong with your part of the plan?" The woman says accusingly.

"Well Victoria fell pregnant and by the time that she told me it was too late to do anything about the pregnancy. But I did make sure that she wouldn't tell anyone, so no one knew about the pregnancy but me, the doctors-who have already been dealt with-and now everyone here knows as well. I also made sure to get rid of the baby-by leaving it at the clan of the cursed one's current location no one even knows that I was there. However Victoria is now aware that I am Harrison and not Artemis. I did however inject her with something to make her sleep until I wake her, and I am telling everyone that she is sick and not to be disturbed." Harrison explained.

"Well it seems you handled that problem very well Harrison. Though I do have one suggestion for you. When Victoria wakes up, keep telling everyone that she is sick. Extend an offer for her to join us, give her some time to think the offer over and if she refuses lock her away and tell everyone that she has passed. Then as long as it does not run the risk of being found out then as long as you do not kill her-I still need her alive-I do not care what you do to her." The woman says with a smile.

"Now Sandor and Amanda, what went wrong with your part of the plan?" The woman says accusingly.

"Well . . . to put it simply . . . Ansley . . . Ansley escaped. With the help of . . . our . . . well our son." Sandor says nervously.

"But we still have Zen and we can assure you that our son will be reprimanded." Amanda interjects.

The woman on the throne closes her eyes and sighs while pinching the bridge of her nose. Then she opens her eyes and shoots a deadly glare towards Sandor and Amanda.

"How could you let this happen? How could you be so blind to not know that your own son was plotting against you-against me? I do not care what you do, but you will deal with your son and ensure that he will not be able to help Zen escape. You will find Ansley and you will be moving back to the Manson on Obsidious. Do I make myself clear?" The woman says furiously; Sandor and Amanda nod their heads in the affirmative.

"Good, everyone except Kage is dismissed." The woman states.

Everyone except Kage bows to the woman and promptly leaves.

"Kage, I want you to keep a close eye on Sandor, Amanda, and their kids. I will not tolerate something like this happening again, so be prepared to step in should you feel the need." The woman states.

"Yes your majesty." Kage replies with a bow.

"Very well you are dismissed." The woman states waving him away.