42.

'Ella'

Now, sat in a permeant bedroom.

It felt more like a bedroom. The bed was just a normal hospital bed on wheels, there were a couple of machines gathered by the sides but not as many as the other room. The room had a sofa and a wardrobe, which held empty hangers. There was a bedside beside myself and another unit opposite the door.

It had a big window which led out to the city. I had realized that we weren't in our little town anymore. We were in the close city to us.

That meant that I was critical and could not be in our normal hospital.

Noah, Luke and Micky had to leave so the police could talk to me.

Once my dad was settled on the bed next to me, his arm was around my shoulder tightly.

I was sat up, against multiple pillows and blankets were over my bottom half. Two police officers enter making myself and my dad tense.

This is going to break me. I just knew that the police were going to ask me to talk and let me tell you, I was so nervous.

"Hello Estella" One says, pulling an uncomfortable looking chair over to the bed and sitting in it. The other police officer follows the same actions on the other side of the bed.

"Hi, I would appreciate it if you could call me Ella" I give as a reply, looking directly in the eye of the police officer that had addressed.

"Of course I can, Ella" She smiles at me gently, and I smile back. "My name is Catriona and this is Ian, we're here to help you" She says, looking from me to my dad.

"We need you to explain what happened since your were taken, do you think you could answer that Ella?" Ian asks, looking at me with soft eyes.

"Yeah yeah I can do that" I mumble, more to myself than them.

"Ok" She gently smiles, encouraging me to go on.

"I went on a walk Monday night I think. I was just sat in the park, by the canal, reading my notepad that I was given by the school counsellor." I chuckle gently. "It's ironic, I had written, I was scared and was always looking over my shoulder, always worried that she would get out of prison and there she was standing over me. She told me how she had got out of prison, that her and Christina had a plan for a long time. Christina got out of prison then bailed my mum out." Both police officers nod in agreement. Ian was writing notes down on his clipboard. "They threw my bag and notepad into the canal. I tried to step away and I was about to run but she threaten that she would hurt you" My head angles to my dad, to see him looking down at me. "-and my best friends. I was scared, I knew she would to it. So, I listened to her." My breathing becomes heavy and I feel the tears run down my cheeks. My dad's thumb is quick to wipe them away.

"Take a breath, sweetheart. This can take as long as it needs to, no rush" Catriona tells me, as I stop myself from sobbing loudly.

When I feel as if I'm ready, I carry on, "She told me to be quiet and we went to a car. She pushed me in the back and got in with me. Christina drove and mum, she tied my ankles and wrists and put a white cloth around my mouth, it had something on that made me sleep. The next thing I remember was waking up tied to a chair in the middle of the room. There was tape over my mouth, and my legs, arms and torso were tied tightly to the chair with rope." I take a deep breath again. "Amber, Roxy and Emma came in the room, they spoke to me, apparently to answer questions that I had. Amber told me that her mum bailed mine out so they could revenge on me but I don't know what on" I pause, looking up at the ceiling thinking. "Apparently, I ruined Amber's life, but I don't know how, she just told me that it was for her to know and me to never find out. Then, I think I fell asleep after them leaving then I woke up to someone coming in-" I pause again, relaxing onto my dad's chest.