Chapter 26

Did I ever say, how beautiful of a human he is? Wait, it's totally my drunk voice

I'm now sitting in front of a bar table with a few empty shots in front of me. Music was blasting out of the club speakers.

How did I end up here? Ok flashback...

"Haha, no... V, I'm not going inside this club!"

"Jagi, you have to." He insisted.

"I said no!"

"Jagi..."

"V..."

"Jisoo..."

"Taehyung..."

"Sooyaa..."

"Ahh, what more names do you have? Cause I'm out of names!" I whined.

"Jagi, if you're too scared to lose then I may declare my victory and prove the looser." He challenged.

I stared at him as he smirked at me.

"Ohkay! Just a few drinks and we're done."

Yeah, that's what happened...

"So how's it feeling to be drunk for the first time?" His deep and slurry voice bought me back.

"Disgusting... But I think it's fine!" I grinned.

I looked around and found a couple making out.

"Ewwwww."

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"See that couple, sucking each other's faces." I made a cringe face pointing toward them.

"Ewwwww." He reacted the same and we laughed out.

I looked around again and thought something.

"You know who makes so much money? Strippers." I said with amusement.

"Yeah but you know who makes more money? People who OWN strip clubs." He said matching my amusement.

"Sooooo Let's OPEN A STRIP CLUB!?" I asked.

"YES!! How are we just thinking of this now??" We cracked up and a man groaned beside us.

"Woah, nice hairstyle," I tell the old guy, who had a really nice hairstyle or who had no hair in the hairstyle?

I tried to touch his delusional hairs but he stopped me midway. "Oops sorry." I apologized and turned back my attention to V.

He was nowhere?!

"Jagi come on!" Suddenly he came from out of nowhere and collapsed to the ground.