Chapter 33

"The hotel management staff and the owner were equally involved with Nario's plan too," I said closing my laptop

"So you're telling us that the guards in his hotel room were keeping the drugs," Jennie asks and I nod. "And you got the documents and the contract there." I nod again. "And that contract was of his next shipment of girls trafficking?" I nodded again. "Damn, those two motherfuckers." I nodded again but Lisa stopped me halfway.

"Unnie, something's on your neck." Lisa points at my neck.

"What?"

"It's not clear from the backseat of the car." She shrugs.

"Let me check," Rosé spoke and bent forward to see my neck. "Aish unnie! You made out with someone?!" Rosé says with her eyes filled with amusement.

My eyes widen and I took out my phone, Jennie presses the brake pedal, and the car halted in the middle of the road.

I looked at my neck by the front camera and there it was. A Hickey. A hickey! That son of bitch.

"What do you mean she made out with someone?" Lisa stood there dumbfounded.

"She has a hickey on her neck, Lisaya." Rosé said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards Jennie who was looking at me strangely.

"Don't tell me that Nario kissed you and even gave you a hickey?" Jennie raised an eyebrow and I gulped.

"No, but yes but also no. There's a good fat reason behind this!" I insisted.

And by that Kim Jisoo was found dead.

We reached the hybe building by 1:30 am

We reached the hybe building by 1:30 am. Jennie parked the car and we went into the building.

Silently making our way to our dorms we reached into the elevator. Earlier, I told the girls about that hickey thing on my neck, and they were a little mad but I somehow managed to convince them.

The elevator door opened and I directed my eyes at the living room. Why is he here?

The four of us walked in raising our eyebrows at Taehyung.