Chapter 57

"Bang PD will be in the meeting room shortly, you all can wait here

"Bang PD will be in the meeting room shortly, you all can wait here." The assistant smiles.

The girls and I nod as she settles the glasses full of water in front of us, "please call me whenever necessary."

"Thanks, Sasha," Rosé says, and then Sasha leaves us in the room.

Lisa turns to us as soon as the door closes, "Unnie, what's Bang PD going to talk to us about?"

"Maybe about our contract?" Rosé guesses.

Jennie agrees, "yeah, the mission is complete and the contract was it."

True, I know that we agreed on just joining them for the mission but as time passed by the agency members became a family. The family we never had.

Even though we didn't actually know about our parents' personalities or what they did, the way YG had described them made them look like villains.

We hate him but what he did was reasonable?

We still didn't know what was our next step.

YG is arrested and is still under questioning. The court gave the second date for YG's case. The first was yesterday after we returned to Korea. Things have been rushing so quickly that we didn't have the time to talk other than overthinking stuff.

Soon the door opened and we glanced up to see Bang PD standing by the door. "Sorry to make you wait but I have a nice idea. Can we move to the top floor gym?"

What?

"Of course," I speak glancing at the girls as they nod.

Shortly we got out of the lift and stepped into the gym. We followed Bang PD to the seating area. He settled on one of the chairs as we sat on the others.

Rosé glances at us and we nod as she goes to speak, "sir, you called us to talk about something?"

"Yeah... Don't worry it's nothing related to whatever you're thinking even though I don't know what you all are thinking," he says which makes Lisa chuckle.

Rosé quickly pokes her by her side and she straightens up.

"So what it is about sir?" Jennie asks.

"Ah... It's about your parents actually. The untold truth behind their death,"  He says as our jaw clicks.

"What about them?" I question as he proceeds to start. Does Bang pd know them?

"Their lives before they died,"  he sighs and continues, "yes, I exactly know who they were and what they did, and trust me they were the nicest." My heart felt light hearing that.

"We used to be partners in the league of industries, went to the same college, and graduated together. Kim Ha-Joon, Jisoo's father was my closest friend during my freshmen year. We got closer but soon I met the others. Jennie's father was one of them, he was also the younger brother of Ha- Joon, just a year younger. The three of us had a platonic friendship." He smiles.