Chapter 12

"Jisoo! Did you get something?" She sits beside me

"Yeah, but did Lisa come back?"

"Did anyone call for an extremely hot agent?" As she walked into the room proudly.

"yeah me?" Jennie smirks at her

"I'm the hottest okay!" Lisa whines

Jennie laughed while rolling her eyes. "Yeah, you're the hottest."

"right!" Lisa said and took out a packet of chips as she started eating them.

"Lisa, did you bring my chicken?" I suddenly remember.

"that's there inside.." As I went to take out my delicious chicken.

"Eat something healthy Lisa!
We're getting on a mission after almost 2 years! We need to, stay fit!"

"Yaa lord Dr. Jennie Kim! Sorry, but I'll eat!!

I laughed at Jennie as she was burning with anger.

"YAAA KIM JISOO?! HERE I'M EXPLAINING THIS STUPID KID AND YOU'RE EATING CHICKEN FOR YOURSELF?!

"Hey let me eat and you eat something yourself too!"

We finished eating our dinner. Don't worry, Jennie is calm now.

We decided to go to my house as it was safe and the kidnappers didn't know about it yet.

An hour ago, I hacked the school's CCTV to find out the appearance of the new teachers. I took the screenshots and saved the clips for future reference.

I still didn't have any clue to find their identities so I hacked the street recordings to find the number plate of the vehicle they were using.

But there's more to the story... There was a symbol behind the car.

I quickly took a screenshot of the picture and used google Lenses to find it. Oh, fucking shit.

The symbol was of a 7 member spy team from South Korea under the Hybe agency! Yeah, you can call me a genius.

The name of the team was Bangtan Sonyeondan which is BTS in short. Ohk.

I searched "BTS spy team" and it showed me the 7 faces of agents and 3 were awfully familiar with the two new teachers and the doctor.

And you won't believe what I found out!

There was also the guy who was there in the library that day! That means he's also part of kidnapping Rosé!

Suddenly some thoughts came clouding my mind. The sudden kidnapping of Rosé and attacks on other members + sudden news of the Korean government trying to get Yg.

I took printouts of the information from the web, the screenshots of the car with all 7 members' pictures, and went to the living room.

"We can torture her to find out about other members," Yoongi suggested.

"But we have her phone to reach the other members," Jimin urged.

"Ok ok, we'll discuss this later... For now, just try to convince Rosé to speak about it. And no torture until I say something." Rm hyung announced as we all nodded in agreement.

"We'll have to check the school and hospital too if they come for work." Jin hyung said.

Suddenly Jk came running to the living room. "She woke up."

"Jimin, go talk to her." Rm hyung said while nodding towards Jimin.

"Yeah, can I take Taehyung with me?"

"Yeah."

I stood up and followed Jungkook and Jimin to the basement lock-up room. 2 guards were standing in front of the door. The door had a specialized code lock so the person inside doesn't run away.

Jimin placed the code and the door opened. The room was pastel purple, with good air conditioning. It also had a bed to rest with a side table and an attached washroom.

As we went inside, Rosé gave glares to Jimin and Jk. She tried to stand up and fight with them but failed as her right hand was tied in a handcuff with the other end to the wall.

"You fake asshole, you fooled us!" She interrogated looking at Jimin.

"Rosé, I'm sorry but it was my job," Jimin confessed.

Rosé sighed and shook her head "why did you kidnap me?"

"There's a good reason behind all this. But you have to tell us about the other members." Jimin tried to explain.

"I will never. You kept me hungry for almost 6 hours and you expect me to answer your questions!"

"Ok then, Jungkook, bring some food for her," Jimin told him and he left.

"His name wasn't Justin then. What's your real name "Jimmy"?" she asked Jimin mocking his fake name.

"Agent Park Jimin." He simply replied and left. I followed behind.

"Where are you going?" I asked Jimin as he locked the passcode of the door.

"Back to the living room, I don't want to see her face."

"You're feeling the guilt right?" I asked as he stopped for a second and then walked out of the hall.

Even though you try to hide Jiminie, you're too easy to read my friend.