Chapter 56

Third-person POV.

"Start the car fast!" Yg orders the guard as he sets himself on the car seat.

He was proud of himself that he had placed secret doors in the basement so no one could get into his secret base.

"Go straightly to the seaport," He tells them as the car passes the hidden escape gate which led to the main road through the subway.

He smirks as he passes through his residential gate thinking how foolish their security is.

He quickly grabs his phone calling the ship captain of his cruiser. "Get the yacht ready, we're going to Miami."

He smiles in relaxation and leans into his seat thinking the girls could never find him even with their little boyfriends helping them.

On the other hand, the girls had already contacted Rosé and Jimin, telling them to follow YG as V had placed a tracker on him when he tackled him.

When V and the other two boys got out of the trap they heard the guards speaking about the secret doors. Luckily, V's uniform pocket had a few trackers so it helped them in the end.

The girls other than Rosé envied YG's existence more than ever. The rage of anger they had after what they had been through was reasonable. They never knew about their parents, what they did, how were they, and how their life would be if they knew them. They were also confused, more like they wanted to know if what YG said was true or if he was making things up but they were more into arresting YG than they had ever been.

"He just got to seaport" Rosé mutters tapping the earpiece. "Looks like he can leave anytime soon," she says glancing out of the car window from a distance.

"Good, we'll see you both on the other side," Jisoo speaks from the other end and turns to Lisa. She nods and starts the motorboat. The other agents do the same and they start moving towards the seaport.

Let's end this, Yg. Jisoo thought glancing at the seaport from a faraway distance.

Rosé on the other hand followed YG with Jimin. Once, YG had gotten into his yacht, both of them hid behind the other boats to watch him.

"He doesn't have much of guards left with him," Jimin nutters peaking at them.

Rosé nods and looks through the window, she points at the captain who was ready to lift off.

Both of the run towards the deck as it leaves the strand. They jumped into it, making the 2 guards look at them.

Rosé immediately throws a blade toward a guard as Jimin kicks the other straight landing on top of him. Jimin twists his neck as the guard groans in pain.

Rose stabs the blade into the guard's other leg and then bends his hand, bashing his head on the floor.

Once both of the guards were laying unconscious on the ground. The door clicks open, "What are the noises coming from?" A guard comes out looking around. His eyes widen as he quickly yells, "On board, emergency. We're under atta-" before he could complete, Jimin threw a blade in his stomach. Rosé grabbed his shoulder twisting it back and dislocating it.

Jimin stopped Rosé, "What's the voice?"

Rosé glanced around, "shit."

Both of them ran to the captain's room seeing only a guy controlling the yacht.

He turned around and smiled, "Can I help you?"

Jimin walked towards him grabbing his collar and shoving him hard to his back hitting the wall, "Don't play dumb, say where did he go?!" He grumbles holding him tight.