The Upper Floor ~ nsfw

chapter sixteen: the upper floor ~ nsfw

You laugh quietly to yourself as Draken pulls you down an empty hallway on one of the upper floors of Toman's headquarters.

"Shh," he attempts to hush you, "there could be other people up here."

"Yeah, doing the same thing as us," you whisper back to him.

"You still don't need to be so loud yet," he replies probably not realizing exactly what he just said.

You grin, but just as you're about to say something back, he whisks you into a room and shuts the door.

"You're really not a good listener and it's not at all helpful," he whispers sternly.

"Well what would you like me to do?" you smile back.

Draken takes you by your hips and guides you close to him. He sits down in a nearby chair and as he descends, pulls your pants straight down. You step out of them easily as you straddle your legs on either side of his and sit on his lap.

"Do I look like I'm messing around to you?" he then asks in a voice just as serious as he has been the entire time. You shake your head no.

"Good, then go ahead and get yourself off on me."

"What?" you ask, thinking that you misheard him.

"You asked what I wanted you to do so go ahead, Y/N," he explains.

Just when you're about to say something, he grips his hand tight around your throat. You suck in a breath and feel your face begin to heat up. You never thought he'd ask you to do something like this of all people, but you're not going to disobey... You slowly begin to grind down against him; the friction quickly makes your mind fuzzy as you watch him observing you closely.

"You look so pretty with my hand around your neck," he remarks.

You moan as you can feel your panties begin to soak right through. You need more than just what you're getting- you need him inside of you or else you might release a few unwelcomed tears.

"Be still," he finally says calmly. "Kiss me."

As your body relaxes, you lean in a kiss him. His lips part and you can feel his soft tongue mingle against yours. However, your brain is now getting dizzy and you want him so bad your body aches.

"Is there anything you'd like me to do, Y/N?" he asks as you lean back up.

In an instant, you've got his pants to the ground and his well-endowed cock in front of you. He grins as he watches the look of excitement in your eyes.

"What makes you think I'm going to fuck you?"

You smile at his somewhat clever comment. "Wasn't it your idea for us to come up here?" you reply.

"Seriously, you've got such a mouth," he shakes his head. "Where does this attitude come from?"

Probably runs in the family, you think to yourself.

He then lifts you up by your ass with one hand, pulls your sopping panties to the side, and guides himself to your entrance. You can feel him teasing you, soaking his tip in your hot slick before finally dipping inside. He slowly fills you up, stretching you out until you've fully taken all of him. He then gives you a moment to breathe before slowly beginning to rotate your hips.

"I've wanted you so bad for so long," he admits in a quiet voice.

"Faster, please, I can't sit this still..."

Without needing to be told twice, he shifts his grip on you and pulls you up and down from his lap. You tilt your head back as you fully succumb to how well he's taking care of you. And when you pick your head back up again, you almost see stars.

"Don't look at me like that, sweetheart. I'm already holding back from fucking you over my desk," he grumbles.

"You what?! No, do it!" you exclaim, and in a second you're bent right over his desk. His hand is rough on your back, making sure you keep flat down as he rams his cock over and over within you. You can feel your legs shake as you soar to your end.

Just when you reach your limit, you call out to him. You feel your body go weak as he gives you a few final trusts and finishes as well. He then waits a moment before pulling out slowly, watching in awe of how your attempt to suck him right back in.

"You're so messy," he grins as he continues to watch the sight of you he thought he may never see.

You stand up and subtly grab onto his arm for support before your legs fully give out on you. "Jesus, well that's your fault," you huff.

"That was only the beginning, sweetheart," he grins as he tosses your pants in your direction.

"Huh? Were you holding out on me? That's no fair!"

Draken sighs as he begins to buckle his belt. "Y/N, not everything is available to us when we're fucking in my office. Be patient and wait 'til we get home. That back talking of yours won't last the night."