Prologue - Discovering truths

Imagine waking up every morning just to do chores and cook for your family. That's how my mornings went in this family. I would have to give them food and still go to school on time.

As usual, I woke up extra early just to make breakfast and prepare the table for them. Then, my family will start eating as I served them.

That's when my parents broke the shocking news to us.

"We are moving" Both of them exclaimed out loud.

My eyes grew wide while Chloe's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Where! Is it Paris..Or wait Australia?" what is wrong with her.

I loved it here, in America with my Best friend Myra with me. That was enough to give me some happiness in school.  Although my sister always never failed to bully me.

"No, it's Italy princess." Dad, or Satan said.

"OMG, that is my dream, omg there is so many hot boys there." She exclaimed shamelessly.

"I cant wait!" She clapped her hands.

Mom agreed clapping hands with her.

What a crazy family.

"Why are we moving? What about school and my friends?" I questioned quietly.

Chloe snickered loudly. "What friends?"

"Aria did we give you the permission to speak?" Mom, or Satan's accomplice finally spoke.

I looked down while standing. "No, you didn't"
I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"Alright we will leave tomorrow, you can say your goodbyes to your friends today" Mom said.

Tomorrow?!? Not even like a week. We are moving to a whole ass different country. What is wrong with them.

"Mom can I say something?" I questioned hopefully. Even though I was well aware she's going to scream at me soon.

"What?" She replied looking annoyed.

"I really don't want to leave mom. Can't we wait for senior year to be over then we can move" She rolled her eyes. I can see Chloe from the corner of my eyes glaring at me.

"Shut up, nobody asked you for your permission."

I don't understand why my parents always treated me so rudely.

I went upstairs and wore hoodie and joggers for school. I don't usually try to dress up nice or wear makeup for school. I don't find the need to.

Myra always told me I was very beautiful inside and out. She always said that everyone is just jealous of me. That's why they treat me like shit. Even though I don't believe that.

I went outside and the sun was shining brightly. If only I had someone to drive me to school in this heat.

Chloe has her own car that my dad bought for her Sixteenth birthday. We were only a year apart. I turned sixteen last year too and I got nothing.

I ignored the negative thoughts and brushed them aside. I wore my bike helmet and got ready to cycle to school.

"Why is Life unfair to me"