4 - My mafia Brothers

Xavier Russo
25 years old, head of the italian mafia

Dante Russo
22 years old, second in hand

Third Person POV

After realising that he has a twin sister. He knew that it meant protecting her at all costs.

Now he needed to find out why she was hurting herself . What was so horrible that she couldn't take it that she had to do that.

It hurt him to see her doing that to herself. He knew he wouldn't forgive himself for treating his own blood like that.

Xavier would kill him.

Marcos wanted to surprise her brothers with her, but he was also scared that this world would terrify her.

He needed to know how did the family get her. He just prayed to god for their sakes that they didn't hurt her because they don't know what's coming for them.

Aria's POV

Those words that came from Marcos's mouth sounded so genuine. I couldn't believe it.

I can't believe I have a twin. Not just a brother but a twin.

"I know I have a lot to find out about this." Marcos started.

"Yeah" I replied. This whole thing is crazy.

"What happens now is that as much I want to bring you home. I need to tell my brothers first." He began running his hair through his messy hair. As though that will be the most difficult confrontation ever.

"I have more than one brother?" I asked shocked.

Like a twin wasn't enough I shouldn't have expected this.

He smiled at me. His dimples visible. I didn't even know he could smile a few hours ago.

"Yeah sorello, two older brothers Dante and Xavier" he said looking at my surprised face.

"

"Why are you being nice to me." I asked. His eyes showed regret and sadness.

"I'm sorry Aria, If I had known you were family I would have never spoken to you like that" He was apologising to me. My eyes widened. A big scary man saying sorry to me.

That big scary man is your twin my brain said.

We walked to his car together in silence.

Only then I noticed how expensive his car looked. A red Ferrari car that looked like it costed millions. How rich is he.

I gave him my address and he drove off.

We both didn't utter any words to each other but the silence was comfortable.

After we arrived home, he turned to face me.

It was getting dark already.

His green eyes were piercing through my soul. After a few moments, he finally spoke.

"Aria I don't know what's bothering you but I don't want you to ever think about hurting yourself again " His voice was firm and strict. Like how a protective brother would care for his little sister.

At that moment I didn't think about his warning tone, or his careless attitude towards me before.

All I thought was that maybe I had someone who actually cared for me and that it wasn't fake or forced. I loved it.

"You said I had two other brothers" I asked.

"Yes, if you think I'm scary I don't think you would want to meet them." He said jokingly.