Kegger.

A kegger is what the pogues call a party. It is the three layers of the food chain all rolled into one. The pogues, kooks, and tourons. Keggers are almost always at the boneyard. The boneyard is a beach between the cut and figure 8.

Aurora's friends don't usually let her help carry anything. They claim she walks to slow and complains too much.

Her friends walk swiftly infront of her, while Rory trails behind them.

Aurora had invited her triplet siblings. Lucca loves a good kegger, but August doesn't show up to them anymore.

The night continues on. Lots of tourons decided to join the party tonight. A few kooks, too.

Aurora stands beside John B as he fake-flirts with a touron. A pair of hands touch Rory's shoulders.

She flinches, then turns around.

"Lucca! Auggie!" She exclaims. Aurora was not surprised to see Lucca, but August did surprise her. Ever since August came out as genderfluid, they have received endless hate, so parties haven't really been their thing.

"Imma go find some hot tourons. Meet up with y'all later," Lucca informs his siblings, before walking away. His eyes practically light up at every girl he sees.

"Auggie, I'm glad you came!" Aurora exclaims, before wrapping her arm around August's shoulders.

"Yeah. Uh, is Peeler here?" August asks, while fidgeting with his rings.

Aurora smiles at August's question. Peeler is a pogue that August met a few years back. They've been friends for awhile, but Aurora thinks they might be something more.

"Yeah, she's over by the keg." Aurora informs her sibling.

"Alright, thanks." August smiles as he walks towards Peeler's direction.

John B guides Aurora away from the touron he was talking to.

"What happened? Is she weird?"

"She's from Arkansas," John B replies, "she's got this weird accent and an obsession with her nipples."

Aurora laughs, loudly, then follows him as he walks away.

The two find a spot near a long log. John B sits on it, while Aurora sits in the sand, leaning against it.

"Are you sure you don't want a drink, Rory?"

"I'm sober, JB. Definitely trying to keep it that way."

"Right. I keep forgetting, sorry."

"It's fine."

John B nods his head. His eyes trace around the crowd infront of him.

"Has Kiara seemed, I don't know, different to you lately?" Aurora asks, forcing John B to turn back to her.

"What do you mean, different?"

"I don't know she's just been kinda weird," Aurora answers, "nevermind. I'm probably overthinking it."

John B doesn't say anything. His attention is grabbed by a loud laugh, followed by yelling from behind them.

Both Aurora and John B turn to the sound of the voices. Their eyes meet Sarah Cameron and Topper Thornton. They are, like, the most popular kooks. They have been together for awhile and almost every kook ships them together. Sarah climbs onto an abandoned lifeguard tower, while Topper yells at her to get down.

"What is she doing here?" A voice asks from behind John B and Aurora. They both immediately know it's Kiara.

Kiara and Sarah were friends for a while their freshman year, but by sophomore year, they hated each other.