EPISODE 1

JIN: Shit! If it weren't for my father, I wouldn't be at a shitty place like this! Why did he choose now to leave on a business trip? Leaving me to come here on his behalf.

(FLASHBACK)

Jin: I don't want to go, you know I hate places like that...... Why do I have to go? Can't ken go instead?

Mr. Kim: No, he can't only someone that's related to me can go on my behalf and since you're my only son, you have to go.

Jin: Then...... Then just adopt ken and make him your son, then he can go for you.

Mr. Kim: That's not how things work, you idiot, I can't adopt a grown up man.

Jin: Waaaa! But I really don't want to go.

Mr. Kim: I know and I'm sorry, but I really do have to go on this business trip..... It's important can't you do this for your dear father? If you do I'll buy you any amount of strawberry cake you want.

Jin: Where is my suit?

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Jin: And that's how I ended up coming here

(Gulp)

(Slam)!

Jin: I hate place like this the most

Jin: look at them, all dressed in fancy clothes.... Thinking they're all high and mighty because they're Alphas and those stupid omegas surrounded them because they want to mate with an Alpha.

Jin: They make me sick, one more glass, please.

Bartender: S-sir I don't think that's wise, you drank six glasses already.

Jin: This is nothing, hiccup..... Just keep them coming

Mr. Smit: Hey, there sweetie..... My name is Mr. Smit ..... Can I buy you a drink?

Jin: Does it look like I'm short on cash, where I can't buy my own drinks?....... Hiccup.

Mr. Smit: I didn't mean it like that, I just wanted to buy the beautiful omega a drink.

(Touch)

Jin: This son of a bitch, no calm down, calm down.......I Promise das and ken I wouldn't make a scene, just keep it in.

Mr. Smit: come on, I'm sure it will fun to have an Alpha to drink with and we can have some fun later.

Jin: YOU LITTLE -

(Slap)

Mr. Smit: You little shit! How dare you slap me?! Do you know who I am?!

Guest 1: What's going on, over there?

Guest 2: I hear shouting

Jin: I don't care who the hell you are, you disgust me! Even if I weren't an omega and a beta instead I wouldn't want to go anywhere and have fun with an ugly BASTARD like you.

Mr. Smit: Hahahahaha! What Alpha would want to date someone as crazy as you? The only thing that's good about you is your face!!

Jin: Because I'm world wide handsome.

Jin: That's the thing I wouldn't want to date you either, you sick freak! Have you ever looked in the mirror and see that ugly thing you call a face? Just looking at it makes me sick.

Mr. Smit: You! You'll pay for what you just said!!

(Rise hand)

To be continued......