EPISODE 23

(SATURDAY)

Jin: This is a nice restaurant.

Jk: Glad you like it, it's one of my favorite restaurant. The food here is to die for.

Jin: Do you come here often?

Jk: Only when I have days off from work?

Jin: I've been meaning to ask, what kind of work do you do?

Jk: Oh, I'm the owner of Starlight company.

Jin: What?! You're..... You're the owner of theeeee Starlight company? The same one I'm thinking about?!

Jk: Quiet down people are staring

Jin: Sorry

Jk: And yes, it's the same company you're thinking about. I don't know any other company with that name....... After all I came up with the name.

Jin: No way I don't believe it, are you sure you aren't just saying that to impress me?

Jk: I'm dead serious, I can give you a tour some time, if you'd like

Jin: Sure, I'll take you up on that offer. There is one more thing I want to ask

Jk: Ask away, I'll answer all your questions

Jin: The guys I had breakfast with at your place are they all your family members or are they your colleagues?

Jk: You..... Don't know?

Jin: Know what?

Jk: You really don't know?

Jin: What the hell are you talking about?! What don't I know? I just say it already!!

Jk: They are members of the jeon empire.

Jin: Oh, I thought they were, wait what?! What do you mean the jeon empire?!

People whispering: Did he just said the jeon empire?

People whispering: Oh I heard it too

People whispering: Wait, it's that jeon jungkook?

Jk: Clearly this isn't the place to be talking about this, people are starting to stare.

Jk: Wait here, I'll be right back

Jin: Where is he going?

After sometime

Jin: Where did you go?

Jk: To have a word with the owner

Jin: Why?........ Wait why is everyone leaving?

Jk: I bought the whole restaurant for the night so they have to leave

Jin: Why would you do that?

Jk: So we can talk properly

Jin: We could've just leave and go somewhere more private to talk. He didn't have to buy the whole restaurant.

Jin: So you're the leader of the jeon empire?

Jk: Yes

Jin: I heard them calling you boss before and I thought it was because they were your employees you know like your bodyguards or something I didn't know it was because of this, why didn't you tell me?

Jk: I thought you already knew

Jin: How was I suppose to know that? ;I mean your man give off that delinquent vibes but still.

Jk: Now that you know who I am do you regret liking me?

Jin: Even if I did, it's too late now.... I've already fallen for him.

Jin: Of course not! You're not getting rid of me that easily

Jk: (smirk) 😏

Jk: I wasn't planning to, let's order

Jk: If your answer was different and you stopped liking me because of the truth I would do everything within my power to make you fall for me again.

Jin: Even after knowing who he truly is I have no regrets liking him if anything it only made me like him even more.

Jin: Right.

Jin: (smile) ☺

To be continued......