EPISODE 29

Jin: So, do you think tae will accept Lisa's feelings?

Jk: I know he will

Jin: How can you be so sure?

Jk: You really are slow when it comes to love aren't you?

Jin: Who are you calling slow? You jerk!

Jk: The truth is tae actually have feelings for Lisa too.

Jin: He does?! So why didn't he tell her?

Jk: Tae father works for my father, they are actually very good friends. The first time i met Tae was when I was seven and he was ten, we didn't get along at all.

Jin: Really?! You and Tae didn't get along?! That's hard to believe seeing how you two are now.

Jk: Yeah, back then we used to argue and fight over the silliest things, leave us in a room together, you will come back to find us covered in bruises. We used to call each other names all the time too, but that all changed when he met my sister, Lisa just got back from a trip to America with my mother. That day when father introduced the two of them I could tell that they both liked each other and it was also that day father told us that Tae was to be my right hand man, just like Tae's father had been for him. From that day on Tae hid how he truly felt for Lisa.

Jin: So, they both had feelings for each other but never got a chance to say how they really felt, that's so sad.

Jk: W-why are you crying?

Jin: Because it's soo cruel, how can they kidnap the princess, lock up her in a tower, throw away the key and kept her away from her one true love for all those eyes?! Just can't stop myself from crying when I hear such a cruel story.

Jk: Huuuh?! Where did you get all that from what I just said?! That's nowhere near what I just told you!

Jin: But not to worry now I know that Lisa has a chance

Jk: He really needs to stop reading those books he's been reading lately before he goes to bed

Jin: I'm hungry let's go eat something to eat

Jk: That's right, you haven't had anything to eat all day, where  do you want to go? I'll go get the car!

Jin: Wait

Jk: Hmm?

Jin: I want you to cook for me

Jk: So, you want the Master Chef cooking today, huh? What would my omega like to eat?

Jin: Hmmmm..... I want soup

Jk: What kind of soup do you want?

Jin: You decide

Jk: Let's head to the kitchen then

(After eating)

Jin: That was delicious! After jungkook finished preparing the food and eating he got a call from work. So he's in his office upstairs taking care of work. He won't be finished for now. What should I do? Today is Jay and Mark day off so I can't go to the shop, should I just go home instead?

Jin: Somehow I ended up coming here, to jungkook's room. I wonder when he'll be finished?

(Lay on bed)

Jin: The sheet smell like him, I miss him already..... I want...... To see...... Him.....

(Fall asleep)

To be continued......