EPISODE 45

Jk: What? What do you mean he's gone?!

Max: he ask me to drive him to the store to get some peach. After getting what he wanted he was about to pay for his things when he said he forgot to pick up some apples, I told him I'd go get it for him but he called me a leech and went himself........ I waited for him at the cashier for him but then he was taking a little too long I went to make sure he was okay, if he needed my help but when I got to where he was supposed to be he wasn't there, at first I thought maybe he forgot to buy something else and was somewhere else in the store but after looking around the entire shop, I realised he wasn't anywhere to be found...... That's when I asked the manager for the footage after boss jin left my side, here it is sir.

Jk: WHAT THE FUCK!! WHO ARE THESE FUCKERS!! HOW CAN THEY BASH A PREGNANT PERSON IN THE HEAD?!! AND MY OMEGA OF ALL PERSON!!!

(Jungkook crushed the phone that he was holding)

Lisa: Bunny! What's going on?!

Lisa: What the hell is this? It feels like I just stepped into death itself, such murderous pheromones. I've never seen bunny release such pheromones before

Tae: Jungkook........ Lisa what's going on?

Lisa: I don't know? When I came in he was like this

Tae: ding (message)

Tae: ....... I think I know why jungkook is like this

Lisa: What do you mean?

Tae: Take a look at this

Lisa: ....... No....... No way! Jin...... They'll pay for this!!

Tae: Lisa, don't........! Stop!..... We'll save jin for sure but first we need to get jungkook under control. I don't think the gang can manage any more of that pheromones he's releasing right now, even I'm having a hard to standing

Tae: How did they even get my number?

Lisa: Come to think of it, when I first entered the room i felt the exact same way. What kind of pheromones is this?

Tae: jungkook?!

Jk: I'LL KILL THEM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM FOR THIS!!

Lisa: Jungkook! You need to calm down, look around you. You're hurting your people

Tae: You need to control your pheromone

(Flashback:  jin: We have a big family to protect huh!!)

Jk: Jin......

Tae: That's it..... Good

Lisa: Are you okay?

Jk: ...... I'm fine, I'm not worry about me right now, jin, they.......

Lisa: I know, those guys. Who ever they are sent a video to Tae of him being kidnapped..... Those sick bastard! Who the hell are they anyway?!

Tae: They're called the high Roller's gang

Lisa: High Roller's gang? I've never heard of them

Tae: That's probably because they're a new gang. Even though they're new I heard so rumors going around that they've been going around challenging other gangs and causing trouble.......... I didn't think they were dumb enough to challenge us.

Jk: So by kidnapping jin, is there way of challenging me and my gang? Is that it?!

Tae: Yes, I think so

Jk: Tae, can you find out where there hideout is?

Tae: Sure, no problem..... Blood lock can find there location no problem

Jk: Good..... Now, let's go show these bastard, they've chosen the wrong Motherfucking gang to mess with!!

To be continued.....