EPISODE 3

Gang member: What?! You little!!

Jk: I said enough!

Jk: Does he not remember me? Was he that drunk? No matter

Jk: Hem! Sorry about that, now about the-

Jin: still no, the door is over there

Jk: (smile)...... Fine, we'll go, see you around..... Kim seokjin.

(Ding dong)

Jin: How does he know my name? Have we met before?

Jin: .......... Sigh!

Jin: Haah.....

Jin: so tired and my head is killing me.

(Later that night)

(Ringing)

Jin: Hello, dad.

Mr. Kim: Don't you hello dad me, Ken told me what happened yesterday!

Jin: Sorry

Jin: Although I don't know what I'm sorry for, I have no idea what I did yesterday.

Mr. Kim: I gave you one simple thing to do, go there and sit quietly on my behalf but you still found a way to cause trouble! What do I do with you?!

Jin: I'm really sorry, dad

Mr. Kim: This is all because I spoil you too much and because of that you won't be getting any strawberry cake.

Jin: Whaaat?! But you promised, anything but that

Mr. Kim: I've made up my mind, no strawberry cake for you.

Jin: Fine, then when mom gets back from her business trip I'll tell her you don't like her special seaweed soup....... That you only pretended to like it and bribed me with strawberry cake to shut up.

Mr. Kim: You wouldn't

Jin: I would

Mr. Kim: I'll buy you a slice of strawberry cake and that's it, what do you say?

Jin: Sorry, my mind is made up

Mr. Kim: You- fine, I'll buy you a whole strawberry cake.

Jin: Deal! Hehe!

Mr. Kim: You little devil, that's how I know you're my son...... I'm so proud of you, hehe!

Jin: That's because you thought me well, hehe!

Mr. Kim: That's true, so how is everything going at the shop?

Jin: Everything is fine, I did have to lock up early today though because I wasn't feeling so good.

Mr. Kim: Whaat?! What's wrong with my precious son?! Do you want me to come back home early?! I can leave right now.

Jin: Dad, calm down it's just a headache. I took some pills, I'll be fine in the morning.

Mr. Kim: phew, you almost gave me an heart attack..... Go get, some sleep then, I'll call again in the morning.

Jin: Okay, bye dad

Jin: Haah..... What a day. I wonder who that guy was today, how does he know my name? And what the hell did I do yesterday?

(THE NEXT DAY)

(Ding ding)

Jin: Welcome to- you again

Jin: he came alone.

Jk: Hello, Kim seokjin....... Is that how you always greet your customers?

Jin: No, just annoying ones like you.

Jk: Ouch, that hurt my heart.

Jin: ..... What do you want?

Jk: I'd like a latte.

Jin: We don't have any

Jk: Than how about a caffe Americano?

Jin: We ran out

Jin:  Just leave already

Jk: Espresso?

Jin: No

Jk: Cappuccino

Jin: Nope

Jk: Flat white?

Jin: Don't have that one either, oh, look we ran out of goods looks like I have to lock up early again today.

Jk: You just opened.

Jin: I know right, such a bummer! Well thank you for stopping by sir........... Bye!

To be continued....