EPISODE 4

JK: (Smirk)

Jin: Sigh! What's wrong with that guy?

Jin: Haah.....

(Sits)

(Ding dong)

Ken: Jinnnnnnnn!!!!

Jin: K-ken, why do you look so mad?

Ken: Of course I am! Do you have any idea how much trouble you cause yesterday?!

Jin: Well......

Ken: You don't do you?

Jin: No......

Ken: Whan you were drunk you attacked an Alpha last night and that Alpha was Mr. Smit the owner of blue space!

Jin: You mean that big tech company? And so?

Ken: What do you mean and so?! You have no remorse for your actions do you? Read this.

Jin: ........ W-what? He can't do this! My dad and his company have nothing to do with this, you said I'm the one who who attacked him so why is he sueing my dad's company?!!

Ken: He made up some lie saying you working at your father's company and you were there on his behalf when you attacked him so his company should take responsibility for the harm done to him.

Jin: What harm?!

Ken: He said, when you attacked him you grabbed his hair soo hard that you caused damage to his neck, head and ripped out some of his hair leaving bald patches in some areas and -

Jin: Pff........Hahahahahaha!!

(Ken glance at Jin)

Jin: Sorry....

Ken: This is serious, this is really bad for your father's company..... This could leave some damage.

Jin: I know..... I can't believe that bastard made up all these lies!! I'll call dad right now.

(Beep beep)

Jin: he's not answering

Ken: Maybe he's busy with everything that going on, wait! Where are you going?!

Jin: To have a word with that bastard.

(Meanwhile)

Jk: Mr. Smit, do you know why I invited you here today?

Mr. Smit: N-no sir

Jk: I invited you here because of this

Mr. Smit: The news article about the omega that attacked me, w-what about it?

Jk: I don't like what I read

Mr. Smit : I only told the truth

Jk: The truth? The only thing I see here are lies

Mr. Smit: Because of that omega I almost went bald! They should pay for this!

Jk: Ah, ah, ah, Mr. Smit I suggest you watch your tone. You see after reading this here I really am not in a mood and I don't feel like messing up my suit today.

Mr. Smit: S-sorry sir

Jk: But since we're talking about the truth why didn't you include the part where you were trying to get that omega in bed? And because he refused you tried to attack him with a glass bottle.

Mr. Smit: That..... That

Jk: What? Don't have anything to say? Tomorrow I want you to set things straight about Kim seokjin and then apologize to him.

Mr. Smit: What? I-if I do that it will make me look bad my...... My company could-

Jk: I wasn't asking you Mr. Smit I'm telling you to do it, you should've thought about that before doing something like this, everything must be cleared up by tomorrow.

Mr. Smit: Y-yes, sir

Jk: And Mr. Smit if I ever see anything like this again in the newspaper or if you go anywhere near him again. I know where to find you and next time it won't be a friendly conversation like this one, you can go.

To be continued.....